Championship! The Story of Crablegs and the 2021 NOLA Saints...

Teed with the win. Ty sir. That was my old Michigan coach. The jackhammer. He's gone now. Rip.

People have kinda taken to him down here…casual fans don’t recall the crab legs etc.

Even the ones that aren’t sold still say he seems like a nice guy.

Gotta be funny to burn one with

People have kinda taken to him down here…casual fans don’t recall the crab legs etc.

Even the ones that aren’t sold still say he seems like a nice guy.

Gotta be funny to burn one with
Hes most likable guy in the league

Every new video is better than the last, just seems like a solid guy who's working hard and ready to throw bombs

Pour one out for our boy

Prayers up to the crab leg gods that the injury isnt as serious as feared, he was heating up and ready to go on a tear

5-2 as a starter, only 2 real home games

Missed the game, shit...
Everything pointing to the tear being his ACL

Was just starting to grow fond of him

And PFT already saying if he's out for the season they fully expect Payton to go out and get Cam

Yea I don’t know. I am probably more a Cam guy than most here, but that isn’t gonna work in NO I don’t think. Rivers is intriguing.

I seriously think Sean(for right or wrong) thinks he can do it with what he’s got there…..

The problem is you got a championship defense right now…..like NOW

Yea I don’t know. I am probably more a Cam guy than most here, but that isn’t gonna work in NO I don’t think. Rivers is intriguing.

I seriously think Sean(for right or wrong) thinks he can do it with what he’s got there…..

The problem is you got a championship defense right now…..like NOW
Yep, that's why I would call rivers

Worst case is you work him out on the practice squad a few weeks and see what he has

Cant be a what if season, defense is too good

Even if Taysom is healthy you let Trev take that 1st snap. He earned that.

I definitely want some Tay snaps tho….

Reactions: KJ
Back