Championship! The Story of Crablegs and the 2021 NOLA Saints...

Can't wait...

Jameis Winston GIFs | Tenor

This thread could gold

Lattimore will likely have to sit
David Onyameta 6 games
Deonte Harris likely 2 games

Team not looking great around him, wont stop jameis 20/20 vision from putting up numbers

He might need 35 a game, and I have no doubts

One thing which will help is the Saints have a really good O Line and the RBs of Kamara Murray and Freeman is pretty solid. Tay will still get packages and Calloway will be a good WR and #1.

Everywhere else is real concerning

I haven’t read too much on the MT situation but I think the gist of it is we can’t trade him until after the season to avoid a huge salary cap hit. I’m sure both parties have discussed that and know the best thing to do is get through this year.

Good luck with Maher. Million dollar league but only a buck fiddy in confidence.
He gone already. injured. I’m sure we’ll just pick up someone’s scraps at the end of preseason.

That’s basically how we ended up with Lutz in the first place. Ravens already had Tucker and weren’t cutting him.

I was months ago but not anymore.

The thread is moreso about how I think Winston will be a bit better than the early years.

Saints been handicapped without a QB with hood teams lately.

all the bad things happening around him sucks. I felt same way, couldn’t wait for him to take team over but now he not getting the team brees had so once again brees will get thought of better than he should be! Lol

On pace for 17-0, this gonna get good

Might be toasting shots of melted butter at the end of the season

Back