• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Championship Saturday prop extravaganza!!

2daBank

Voice of Reason
Might as well try to go out with a bang, I have 3-4 plays on sides, totals, team totals but I have quite a few props I like so let’s get the fun started! See if we can go out with one more winning Saturday before the bowls (I’ll do a running prop thread for the bowls again this year).

QB’s

Ewers ov 265.5 pass yards

Whether I agree with this or not the horns need style points, not their fault but woulda been better for them had they got the rematch w the Sooners, wouida been w way better game also imo but this what we stuck with. Horns could just dominate this game on the ground and that prob my biggest concern but if we lookin for style points this the team for Ewers to go HAM! Okie st allowing 8.5 yards per pass which ranks 125th!! You can throw all over this team, Sooners and ufc both threw for 300+, Kansas Jason bean threw for over 400 on them! The secondary is very bearable and don’t have the horses to keep up with horns wrs. It all just a matter of how much texas wants to throw. Assuming they play for style points and look to hang a big number Ewers can easily throw for 300+. If I had any faith okie st offense could keep them in the game I would play his alt number over 300 but I’m not real confident in that so just sticking with the posted total.

Maiava ov 239.5 pass yards/ ov 1.5 td passes..

Both these teams are run 1st but the thing is both teams are better defending the run than the pass. I think Rebs are much more equip to handle this as Maiava is a solid passer and the Rebs get passing yards in chunks. We picking on yet another defense in boise who allows 8.5 yards per pass ranking them among the worst pasx defenses in college! I think there a good chance game script dictates Rebs to be throwing and this number seems incredibly short to me. This one I could def see alt props being a option as I think he throws for well over 250.

Milroe ov 217.5 pass yards/ov 1.5 td passes.

I like bama quite a bit in this game, I dunno how ya can’t? Saban owns the sec title game and getting points? We can talk more about that later, for our purposes for this play it really simple. I think this gonna be a rather high scoring game, that isn’t gonna happen with the run game and I would expect Uga to take Milroe legs away, what I don’t think they can stop is him throwing the deep ball! I think Uga corners are a bit vulnerable and Milroe might be the best deep ball thrower in college! This number is crazy short if this game goes anywhere close to the way I suspect it to look. Another one I could for sure see some alt numbers cashing! And the 1.5 tds? I sure don’t expect bama to be running in td’s vs Uga d and I think they scoring well into the 20s, I was shocked how cheap it was for over 1.5 td passes!

That it for the qbs. Next up wrs and running backs.

Fsu/ville

Wilson ov 56.5 rec/100+ +475/td +175

Coleman ov 50.5 rec/ 100+ +700/ td +130

Ok so I’ve talked plenty bout this game, how little I think of ville, that they total frauds who almost lost to a bunch of bad teams plus did lose to 2 other crappy teams, how it was just dumb luck that the Irish AD should have and I think did get fired for his redic scheduling being the only reason I believe ville ran over a worn down Irish in the 2nd half. Plain and simple I think ville the biggest overrated joke in ncaa this year, I don’t think they close to one the 25 best teams in the country. Sadly with all that said I really want them to win this game, I feel bad for the noles and Travis but fact is they might deserve to be in playoff if they win but life not fair, I don’t think without their qb they should be allowed to take a better teams spot unless they can somehow prove to us they have a great qb nobody knows about sitting around!!! I don’t think the committee has the guts to leave them out if they win so I find myself in this odd place where I’m rooting for a team I absolutely hate!! Lol. Well that seemed no fun so think I found a better way to watch this game, hear me out here, I think there some real merit to these plays!!

I know nothing bout who playing qb for the noles here, what I do know is I trust Norvell, that both these wr’s are studs, and I’ve seen some other crappy qbs with far less talented wr’s put up monster numbers vs this ville defense!! I can’t imagine there any way ville coaching staff is gonna come into this game and allow benson any room to beat them! I expect they commit 8 guys to stopping the run, well guess what, ville doesn’t have a corner on either side that can take Wilson or Coleman mono a mono!! Im gonna assume Norvell has a backup qb that can throw? I know he can draw up some plays and I know these 2 wrs are gonna be playing on sundays!! It only takes 1-2 play too either one these guys for them to not only go over their posted total but possibly hitting their head on the goal post for a 70-80 yarder!! I think the juice worth the squeeze to take a shot here, pretty confident we can get 50+ from both and I think very good chance one goes for 100 which a nice pay day! Confident 1 will score a td and again both plus money so worth a shot Imo! I feel like there a great chance to make a little money here and if things break right could be real nice payday!

Boise/unlv (already talked bout w Rebs qb being my fav play in this game but have a few others)

jeanty ov 29.5 rec

De Jesus ov 28.5 rec

So as I talked about above I think both teams run d better than their pass d. But the biggest problem for the boise running backs is it hard to tell how they gonna split the Carry’s and both jeanty and Holani rush totals close to 80, I just feel like I’m guessing there but I do think Jeanty is the better pass catcher and I expect him to have a solid game catching the ball out the backfield.

De Jesus is far and away Rebs #2 receiving option as White is the unquestioned monster in the Rebs wr Corp, his number is a whipping 115 tho and we gonna need him to have a big game to cash Maiava pass yards so didn’t make sense to play him. However de Jesus consistently catches 3-4-5 balls a game and in this game where I expect Rebs have to pass more than run i feel like this number is super low! Must play for me, I love this one as I think he goes for 50+!!

I think im gonna be in Corum and Edwards rush yards for Michigan but im really annoyed at the moment they don’t have a rec prop for Edwards and I think this a game he gets 20+ rec easy. Just gonna wait and see since not till the late game anyways. Oh and I’ll be on Michigan team total over 27.5 pretty big.

Uga/bama (already talked bout, Milroe yards and pass tds def my fav plays but also have little pieces of these guys)

Bowers ov 55.5 rec
Burton ov 57.5 rec

I’ll play bowers to get me 56 yards in any big game and if I lose so be it, might look to wheel him up and play 70+,80+, 100+, havnt decided yet, I think he perfectly healthy tho and don’t think any stopping him!!

Burton just the guy I expect Milroe to hit with at least one deep shot.

Other than hoping they post few more numbers in Michigan game I think that my entire card other than possibly playing some alt numbers on guys I mentioned: those the props, here the sides/totals I like.

Bama +6/ml
Uga/bama ov 55
Texas tt ov 34.5
Mich tt ov 27.5
Smu/tulane un 47

Think that is more than enough plays! Lol.

I love bama, nothing against Uga but they havnt had to play anyone this year so I just don’t know how good they are? Saban just doesn’t lose sec championship games and they gonna give me a td and plus money? Not once in my life have I stayed up at night regretting the fact I bet BAMA! If they lose so be it, I’ve done really well w them this year as I beat them w texas then started buying stock ever since, Uga run has to end sometime, who else gonna stop them but bama? Seems fitting to me!!

Texas and Michigan are just worlds better than the scrub teams they playing. I think horns need the style points and I don’t think okie lite can stop them from hanging any number they want! Michigan doesn’t need style points I just don’t expect iowa to have the ball much more than 10 min all game!! If Michigan d doesn’t score the points they will be giving Michigan such short fields, I assume this entire game is played on one half the field and think it pretty much inevitable Michigan scores at least 4 tds in that scenario!!

With smu qb being out this just feels like a absolute defensive slugfest to me. I can’t imagine it takes more than 20 points fo win that game so it probably square but I can’t find the points in what should be a defensive battle.,

Look forward to hearing anyone thoughts., gl

If anyone likes a prop I didn’t bring up or doesn’t like one of these by all means don’t be shy. I had a busy week working on my car and getting wife to appointments so im sure I skipped over some, I be more than happy to discuss any others.

For now I’m gonna switch over to ncaa hoops but I’ll be happy to come back here and revisit or talk about a completely different one I might have missed!!

Awesome stuff bro.

I was waiting for you to post em all before I commented so I didn't mess up the thread.

Appreciate all your analysis this year.

I haven't found any Don receiving props either. I do think he has a big game through the air tonight.

Texas TT -- yup.

Agree on Bowers for a big game.

Awesome stuff bro.

I was waiting for you to post em all before I commented so I didn't mess up the thread.

I haven't found any Don receiving props either. I do think he has a big game through the air tonight.

Texas TT -- yup.

Lol, prob a good move, you know how easy I can get sidetracked!! I’ll forget bout everything I had wrote down and start talking bout some 3rd string tight end for a hour!!

I enjoy doing it just glad to know anyone gets anything out of it!! I was bummed skipping the week before thanksgiving and thanksgiving week but I was so damn sick I couldn’t even find the energy to make plays those 2 weeks!! The worst part is Theresa had to take care of me which really made me feel shitty but I just couldn’t get oxygen so I was useless to everyone! Glad that miserable shit is over!! Now I just have my car to deal with, I tried everything in my power this past week so it getting towed to the shop on Monday, lol. Be cool if I can have a couple days strong enough to at least pay for that!! Lol

I had just missed starting w a bang thu night. I had done sone goofy $10 sgp on the thu night game that paid close to 1k, turned out I hit everything except smith-nijigba td which we all saw him score before half to be overturned, plus I had another where he needed 80 yards and he finished with 60 something, that 30 yard td would have of course put him over!!! Can’t believe I had hit everything else, I was much happier while I still needed a furgeson td a few other things but they all cashed in 2nd half!! Go figure. Lol

Awesome stuff bro.

Texas TT -- yup.

For whatever reason I only saw like 4 guys with receiving props in the Michigan game, really annoying, I dunno if they likely to add or that be it? Sure seems like a good game to get Edwards out on the edge’ I assume if they post a number for him it be around 16-17 which id love to go over that! No clue if we will get it tho? How you feel bout ya’ll TT? 28 seems kinda inevitable to me cause I assume they gonna be playing most the game on iowa side the 50!!

Back