Championship Saturday Plays and Analysis Thread

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
68-58-3 +33.50 units

Well, two Saturdays ago sucked a bit. My early adds tanked. My late ones(Tulsa and Oklahoma helped out). Those two wins pretty much canel out a few losers last Friday not posted...lol

Hate this card

Two plays.

Alabama +10 -110 2 units
Arizona -11 -120 3.5 units

gl BAR

like asu less than earlier in the week but will play them at 13 or more... so kind of disagree there ...

why the eight legged spider instead of seven ?

what would you say if i said i like these plays and i might play them both

Tailed you on Oregon last week, Danka for the great call.

Good luck this week. Was lining up to unload on Florida. Now not so much.

LOL,

Just as I changed up the avatar.

I will get into these plays and looks like 1-2 more as well when I get up with no NBA to prepare for tomorrow. I will tell you what, that ASU-UCLA game last week was prolly the oddest game of the year. Watched the replay last night and as I texted Yanks "my eyes were burning" Bad football at its finest.

Anyone else see that the Pacific 10 happened to have 3 of the 5 teams in the nation with the fewest TD's offensively this year? Crazy. Ricky Nue's team garnering all of 18 of them. Thats awesome.

GL BAR hope you have a good week!!!! With you on Zona. Probably layin off the Big Game. Could really go either way imo. I can def see a close, hard-fought battle with bama even winning and then I can see the Florida Blowout. Either way like I said gl with all your plays.

on both..hey what you think the line will be on michigans bowl game?:popcorn:

Back