Championship Help!

ljc_267

Mister NSFW
I know there's a thread for this, but I wanted to discuss a couple of options I have.

QB: Cousins @ Philly or Stafford SF.

My opinion is that Stafford is probably the safer play but I think Cousins could light it up against Philly's d.

WR/Flex

Have a lot to consider. In my league you can start two wr's and a rb/wr flex

I have: Stewart @ Atl, Williams Dallas, Floyd GB, Ginn @Atl

I need one wr and then a flex. I'm considering starting Floyd at Wr and Ginn at Flex.

This is assuming that Stewart is out, but Williams could have a great game if Mccoy is out.

Thoughts?

I know there's a thread for this, but I wanted to discuss a couple of options I have.

QB: Cousins @ Philly or Stafford SF.

My opinion is that Stafford is probably the safer play but I think Cousins could light it up against Philly's d.

WR/Flex

Have a lot to consider. In my league you can start two wr's and a rb/wr flex

I have: Stewart @ Atl, Williams Dallas, Floyd GB, Ginn @Atl

I need one wr and then a flex. I'm considering starting Floyd at Wr and Ginn at Flex.

This is assuming that Stewart is out, but Williams could have a great game if Mccoy is out.

Thoughts?

Like Cousins

Id go Floyd and Ginn as well. If you just need to get points and dont need a high risk player, then Id probably go Karlos Williams.

dang, all of those guys are low floors high ceiling guys, my guy is saying williams/ginn

and like i mentioned earlier i dont trust cousins on the road, would play stafford

Back