Championship Games and Superbowl XLIII Future...

mogo

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
hey guys... been a busy weekend but i had to play the Championship games and grab a little Steelers futures bet to win the Superbowl...

i will be going dahn to the Steelers game today at Heinz field in what will be a cold and snowy day... we got about 4 inches of snow in Pittsburgh last night, but its not as cold as they were saying it will be.... although that will likely change by game time... i have no worries though since i will be in a nice cozy, corporate box for the AFC Championship game and hope i get to see the Steelers beat the shit out of the Ravens!!! Tampa here we come... :shake:

Championship Games:
ARIZONA CARDINALS +10 / PITTSBURGH STEELERS +0.5 ($110/100)
PITTSBURGH STEELERS -6 ($55/50)

Superbowl Future:
PITTSBURGH STEELERS to win Super Bowl XLIII ($300/450)

BOL to everybody today.... to all those who are going dahntahn to take in the big Steelers win, stay warm!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!
:cheers:

damn ari looking great going into 2nd half.... teaser in good position, so adding to Steelers before i head out to the game....

PITTSBURGH STEELERS -6 ($55/50) -- $110/100 total

:shake:

thanks for all the well wishes guys.... :36_11_6:

here we go, steelers , here we go.... Pittsburghs going to the super bowl!!!!! :cheers:

i likely won't be adding too much more to the game itself, but may be throwing in some small props and parlays....

will be looking over the props lists more this week but i grabbed this when i saw it on Friday... basically it's a play on the Steelers phenomenal D making a big play....

Will there be a Safety? YES +700 ($7/$49)

ok so i put in couple more small prop bets... as you will see they are mostly plays on the Steelers #1 defense having a big game....

Will there be a Defensive or Special Teams Touchdown? Yes +145 ($7/$10.15)

Total Sacks by Both Teams
Over 5.5 +110 ($18/$19.80)

2009 NFL Super Bowl XLIII MVP:
Troy Polamalu +1000 ($6/$60)
Santonio Holmes +1500 ($6/$90)
James Harrison +3000 ($3/$90)

Superbowl XLIII Game Plays, Props, MVP

Superbowl Future:
PITTSBURGH STEELERS to win Super Bowl XLIII +150 ($300/450) WINNER!!!!

Game Plays:
PITTSBURGH STEELERS -6.5 -110 ($125/$113.63)

PITTSBURGH STEELERS 3rd qtr. -0.5 -115 ($75/65)WINNER!!!!

Prop Plays:
Coin Toss - Heads -101 ($20.20/$20)
WINNER!!!!
Will there be a Safety? YES +700 ($7/$49)WINNER!!!!
Will there be a Defensive or Special Teams Touchdown? Yes +145 ($7/$10.15)WINNER!!!!
Total Sacks by Both Teams Over 5.5 +110 ($18/$19.80)

2009 NFL Super Bowl XLIII MVP:
Troy Polamalu +1000 ($6/$60)
Santonio Holmes +1500 ($6/$90)
WINNER!!!!
James Harrison +3000 ($3/$90)

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!! :shake:

GL to everybody today.... going out soon to watch history be made... :cheers:

Last edited:
hope your boys do it.... man what i would do to have my team even win a playoff game... you guys lucky

good win buddy, hope you didnt lose your hair on that one---

we both won but the better team won, zona almost had it, but pitt was betteer--

even if zona won pitt was still better team, but anytihng can happen in these superbowls, oh well congrats

thanks for all the congrats guys... sure was a great game, glad i got to cash in, hope you guys did too...

the Sixburgh Steelers are now in a class above all other teams!!! :tiphat:

Back