Championship College Football

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
55-37-4 +17.90units
Terrible weekend last weekend.

Duke TT over 17 5units
I have zero doubt that FSU wins this game, and quite possibly by alot. I feel that Duke, will score more than 17 here. If FSU is blowing them out, do they put in any backups to not risk injury? One scenario, but I believe Duke has enough fire power on offense to score 20 here. One can argue that 2 of the hottest teams in the country are playing each other today. I absolutely love this Duke team, and I think they leave it all on the field today.

Missouri -1 5units
Aubbies a minute and 45 seconds away from being 7-5. One can argue that eventually luck runs out...or teams are just going to continue to get "Lucky" I'm banking on the luck running out. Alabama was fucking terrible last week on offense. Missouri is more balanced than Bama, and I dont think Auburn can stop Missouri's WR's. Missouri will have no issue stopping or getting to Marshall.

GL agree on mizzu.. Their defense continues to be underrated.. If they can hold Football to his lowest yardage in his career (216), they should have a good day against Marshall

Like both. GL Marlo. Also, don't know the exact #s, but the ATS and SU record of teams the week after playing Alabama is really bad. I think the only team to win the next game has been LSU the last couple of years, AU in 2010

Marlo - good to see someone else on Duke in some way. I'm going to be on them large for first half. They are a better team than many will admit, and if the Noles aren't focused Duke will hang around in this game. Lotta distractions in SemenHole nation this week. Good luck

Like both. GL Marlo. Also, don't know the exact #s, but the ATS and SU record of teams the week after playing Alabama is really bad. I think the only team to win the next game has been LSU the last couple of years, AU in 2010

Believe its 2-11 SU the last 13.

Marlo - good to see someone else on Duke in some way. I'm going to be on them large for first half. They are a better team than many will admit, and if the Noles aren't focused Duke will hang around in this game. Lotta distractions in SemenHole nation this week. Good luck

I've lost alot of Money betting against FSU, but I agree that Duke can hang. These guys are legit.

Back