Champions League Discussion

Inter Milan -0.5 @ 2.10 1 unit.
Inter in must win situation, home side w/out Wagner Love, good price in my eyes. I'll take it.

Rangers +0.75 @ 1.98 to win 1 unit
Could not resist.

Sevilla v. Steaua Over 2.75 @ 1.83 to win 1 unit

Arsenal -1.75 @ 1.95 to win 1 unit

Sorry, no time today. I hate business diners.

BOL to everyone and enjoy the games!

Well done my friend excellent nite :cheers:

Wow you guys made my day....
I came on to post about my Manchester/Kiev over lean...and saw a bunch of good stuff here. So I made my initial play, and starting getting all crazy.
When all was said and done I was on the Roma/Lisbon over, Lyon, and Rangers/Barcelona draw.....And, I said WTF, and parlayed all of these:36_11_6:
Needless to say.....
money;money;money;

I'll be surely back tomorrow to tune in....Thank you all!!!!

today!
champions League
arsenal -1.5 +375
over 2.5/3 + 375
lyon +420
..... +1270

italy
brescia -800

english Championship
ipswich +243
preston -300

today +313
so Sorry For Brescia!!! See You Guys Tomorrow

Wow you guys made my day....
I came on to post about my Manchester/Kiev over lean...and saw a bunch of good stuff here. So I made my initial play, and starting getting all crazy.
When all was said and done I was on the Roma/Lisbon over, Lyon, and Rangers/Barcelona draw.....And, I said WTF, and parlayed all of these:36_11_6:
Needless to say.....
money;money;money;

I'll be surely back tomorrow to tune in....Thank you all!!!!

That's why we have this thread :smiley_acbe:

Post your opinions we all won't agree but its always nice to see from different angles. Glad you did well with the Utd/Kiev Over. Hope to hear from you tomorrow.

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Besiktas - Liverpool
BET..........Liverpool @1.70
500AUSDWIN850

Benfica Lisbon - Celtic Glasgow
BET..............Benfica Lisbon -0.5
500AUSDWIN990

Real Madrid - Olympiakos Piraeus
BET..........OVER 3
500AUSDWIN920

GOODLUCK

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Besiktas - Liverpool
500AUSDWIN850

500AUSDWIN990

BET..........OVER 3
500AUSDWIN920

GOODLUCK
is this wednesday?

is this wednesday?

yup.

Careful with Liverpool. Their current form is horrendous, add to the fact that Fernando Torres won't play tomorrow and they have a huge match against Arsenal this weekend. The price is not ideal and i think Besiktas can be a nuisance. However, things can change especially with Benitez who just seems to know how to pull something out of his bag of tricks.

Marseille/Porto game looks interesting. A Marseille win could seal passage to the 2nd round, but a draw will do wonders for both squads. Liverpool are in the outside looking in now, they can't depend on other teams and will have to win from here on out.

I am certain Chelsea have woken up. They have been under scrutiny this entire season but the 2-0 away win vs Boro was a great boost. I think Drogba is playing for his teammates and his value rather than the club. Even keeper Petr Cech has come to the support of Drogba saying the club needs Mourinho. Either way quality clubs know how to win even under much adversity.

Real Madrid/Olympiacos looks like a classic 2-1 match. The Greeks player better this season and have a great opportunity against an injury plagued Real Madrid squad. However, the Greeks don't seem to fair too well against Spanish opposition. Only 2 draws and 9 defeats. I'm going ot wait on the input of Panos on this match.

AC Milan are without Kaka. Can't get any worse for them really. Losing to Empoli at home i think all the fans want to see is their team score a goal. Now playing a pretty damn confident Shakhtar squad, I really have no idea what to expect from Milan. Also remember, keeper Dida is suspended for this match. I have a feeling Milan is going to win this game but perhaps a slim margin. Again this is a situation where you either play the favorites or back out.

Ok I have high hopes Liverpool will beat Besiktas. At first I grew wary but this is an excellent spot for guys like Kuyt and Crouch to state their case upfront with Torres out injured. For christ sakes Liverpool are Champions. They cannot be let out to dry here. Besiktas have not won a CL match since 2003! The Reds must realize this is not some joke. And that they actually are a very very good team. Yes they have suffered minor set backs but in all honesty, the fact they have yet to lose in the Premier League and are still perfect on the road this season tells me that they know what is at stake.

Sorry just seen you guys had this big thread for the discussions. I posted my thoughts in a separate thread (sorry, didn't see this one), the play so far is Shakhtar X2 for 6 units (2.85).

Also considering:

Real Madrid - Olympiakos over 3 goals
Werder - Lazio under 2.75

As a Liverpool fan, I advise against betting on the Reds tomorrow. A big rant in the other thread. Mike, if you want, you can merge the threads. I would be fine with it. :shake:

For christ sakes Liverpool are Champions

I wish mate, I wish...but they are only a runner up. :D.

Anyways, GL with the play, no one's happier than me if they win ;).

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Besiktas - Liverpool

500AUSDWIN850

500AUSDWIN990

BET..........OVER 3
500AUSDWIN920

Chelsea - Schalke 04
BET........Chelsea - 0.75@ 1.72
500AUSDWIN860

Bremen - Lazio Roma
BET.........Bremen - 0.5@ 1.79
500AUSDWIN895

2500AUSD TODAY ! LET SEE
GOODLUCK ALL GUYS

<TABLE class=table_line borderColor=#b5c1d0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width=175 align=left border=1><TBODY><TR onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#FFF446';" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff446" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor='#F1F2FE';" align=middle bgColor=#f1f2fe><TD class=style_red_10 align=right width=120>Ref.No:398468254
Benfica
-0.25@1.670
Soccer Handicap
Benfica
Celtic
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Chelsea
-0.75@1.680
Soccer Handicap
Chelsea
Schalke 04
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
W.Bremen
-0.50@1.750
Soccer Handicap
W.Bremen
Lazio
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
@4.90

Mix Parlay
</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle>200
running
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=table_line borderColor=#b5c1d0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width=175 align=left border=1><TBODY><TR onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#FFF446';" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff446" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor='#DFE0FF';" align=middle bgColor=#dfe0ff><TD class=style_red_10 align=right width=120>Ref.No:398468499
Benfica
-0.50@1.920
Soccer Handicap
Benfica
Celtic
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Chelsea
-1.00@1.910
Soccer Handicap
Chelsea
Schalke 04
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
W.Bremen
-0.75@1.960
Soccer Handicap
W.Bremen
Lazio
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
@7.19

Mix Parlay
</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle>100
running

<TABLE class=table_line borderColor=#b5c1d0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width=175 align=left border=1><TBODY><TR onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#FFF446';" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff446" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor='#F1F2FE';" align=middle bgColor=#f1f2fe><TD class=style_red_10 align=right width=120>Ref.No:398469302
Liverpool
-0.50@1.620
Soccer Handicap
Besiktas
Liverpool
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Benfica
-0.25@1.650
Soccer Handicap
Benfica
Celtic
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Chelsea
-0.75@1.610
Soccer Handicap
Chelsea
Schalke 04
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
W.Bremen
-0.50@1.710
Soccer Handicap
W.Bremen
Lazio
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
@7.36

Mix Parlay
running

400 AUSD FOR 3 MIK PARLAY

let see!!!

<TABLE class=table_line borderColor=#b5c1d0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width=175 align=left border=1><TBODY><TR onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#FFF446';" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff446" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor='#F1F2FE';" align=middle bgColor=#f1f2fe><TD class=style_red_10 align=right width=120>Ref.No:398469302
Liverpool
-0.50@1.620
Soccer Handicap
Besiktas
Liverpool
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Benfica
-0.25@1.650
Soccer Handicap
Benfica
Celtic
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Chelsea
-0.75@1.610
Soccer Handicap
Chelsea
Schalke 04
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
W.Bremen
-0.50@1.710
Soccer Handicap
W.Bremen
Lazio
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
@7.36

Mix Parlay
running

AHH!!! WHAT'S WRONG FOR COPY!

parisnovella, good luck tonight. WAY too many favs for my taste, but good luck anyways. :shake:

I'm in for the action today.

Got Liverpool ML, Chelsea -1, Valencia -1, Benfica ML, Bremen ML

Then I got all of those parlayed on the ML for 10:1

GL Green. Just a note, it is VERY rare that all favorites win in CL, even most, especially after a rather "favorite friendly" night (which we had last night).

Not saying any of these won't hit, just saying - buyer beware.

Hope you hit em all ;) especially Liverpool. :D

GL Green. Just a note, it is VERY rare that all favorites win in CL, even most, especially after a rather "favorite friendly" night (which we had last night).

Not saying any of these won't hit, just saying - buyer beware.

Hope you hit em all ;) especially Liverpool. :D

thank you, good to know that.

i didn't cap any of this just took a quick look around various forums. i'll prob go 0-5 now

No way you'll go 0-5. And I mean NO WAY. In reality I see a 3 of 5, not sure how you deal with that. As I said, rooting for you to hit em all. ;)

Not too much inspires me today, and I don't feel like flushing much down today...so most of these bets are very small....
(very chalk heavy, I know)
SV WERDER BREMEN -135
BENFICA LISSABON -115
FC SCHALKE 04 o2½+110
OLYMPIAKOS PIREUS o3-130

Big bets for today:
LIVERPOOL FC -½-160 (triple unit play)
AC MILAN -350 (to make 1.5 units)

Trying to sneak some value past with these:
FC PORTO +190
ROSENBORG BK DRAW +240

Basically tailed the board with my Liverpool wager. I feel with the EPL teams dominating handily yesterday, they have proved to be much the class of this competition. I know Torres is out, but he hasn't exactly been a force thus far this year. They have enough capable in the attack to win handily without him.
Rosenborg I feel is very undervalued here and should put up a good fight. They drew at Chelsea just last month and hope for the same outcome here.
Again I pretty much am just riding along with my Real o3 wager.....odds were a bit steep, hopefully we get a few before halftime to ease my worries. I went over on the Chelsea game too.....and that is always a risky wager. Reason I went over if simply I think Chelsea will keep on the attack if they get up by 1 or 2 early. In CL matches, goals do matter a bit, so unlike league play I think overs have a little more value in them than the line may reflect. Plus, Chelsea has a few guys that have struggled mightily offensively, Joe Cole, obviously Shevchenko et al. But with Lampard around, Chelsea is much more dangerous on set pieces, imo. Clean sheet for Cech is a concern, but I think Chelsea is more than capable of scoring 3 by themselves in front of the home crowd.

May add a few more later....but when I look at the card and have a hard time not picking chalk, I know to lay off a bit

Cheers :cheers: and g'luck

Let Milan win 5-0, it will not be with my money on them, the mofos have cost me a couple of big parlays lately. On the other hand, I´m seriously looking at that over.

I like Valencia tonight, i will be on them most probably. They are on great form and i do not believe in Rosenborg at all.

I will also be on the over at Madrid. Both teams are scoring tonight.

Hmm, Porto at pick looks tempting. Still looking.

No way you'll go 0-5. And I mean NO WAY. In reality I see a 3 of 5, not sure how you deal with that. As I said, rooting for you to hit em all. ;)

which ones don't you like? That would help me fix up a new parlay

ADD.......... VALENCIA -1
500AUSDWIN940

GOODLUCK PANOS!
IF I LOSE ALL TODAY YOU WON'T SEE ME THIS WEEKEND

HAHA!!!

Here are my plays for tonight:

Valencia -1 @ 1.88 to win 1 unit
Real Madrid v. Olympiacos Over 3 @ 1.95 to win 1 unit
Chelsea v. Schalke Over 2.25 @ 2 1 unit
Milan v. Shakhtar Both teams to score @ 2 1unit

Good luck to everyone! Paris, don't worry buddy, you win big tonight!

Thanks everyone. Time is short.

There is a Norwegian syndicate playing a lot of these games. The lines always go their way - but they bet everything yesterday and so, if you've been following line movements, you will see that a few games are moving back against them (Satyr, is that you, lol)....

See Satyr thread for reasoning on Liverpool...

The play: DRAW plus 260 at Besiktas...

The Norwegians are on Marseille and as much as I like Porto, I only see one option here, rather than trying to beat these guys... There should be little to no scoring...

THe play: UNDER 2 plus 105 at Marseille...

Chelsea in fine form under new coach but wins are coming difficult... but Schalke should be the perfect remedy. Drogba still performs, despite his recent complaints, and Chelsea should be able to pick up 3 points here.

The play: Chelsea -220 (I hate laying this price, might lay 1 goal and use the 220 in some 5 or 6-team ML parlays)....

Valencia playing well; Rosenborg is a middle-of-the-pack team in its domestic league. The cold weather in Scandinavia is a factor but I'll use Valencia in parlays...

Real Madrid laying a huge price. THe Norwegian group liked -1.5 but you'll notice the steam is on the dog here. Real on the ML will be in the parlay but I would not be shocked if they won 2-1 or 3-2.

Steam is on Werder Bremen against Lazio and after the home loss last time to Olympiakos that's not a surprise. They should have a sense of urgency here and are the better side. Lazio has 2 draws thus far and I don't see a third today in Germany.

The play: Werder Bremen -1/2 -145...

Norwegian group is on Milan and that troubles me, as Satyr is on the other side here. I see why; his reasoning makes all the sense in the world. But trying to beat those guys is like throwing your money out the window in the long run. Pass.

MY PERSONAL best bet of the day is Benfica. Sure, they have been shit so far. But it's a situational play: Celtic off the big win over Milan last time at home, off the 3-0 loss to Rangers over the weekend - it's a BIG TIME flat-spot for them. On the road, in Portugal? I'll take my crack.

The play: Benfica -1/2 -105

GL all!

Valencia/Rosenborg

anyone know whats going on? Rosenborg is getting pounded right now.

Damn Liverpool. First time i bet soccer all year and they come out and allow a goal within the 1st 15 minutes

:down2: pretty awful first half there. Liverpool is not making me very happy. Going to need some huge comebacks here to make some $$$

Olympiacos gave Real a run for their money, great brave performance by the Greeks.

Do not believe I can say the same for Valencia. Fuckers.

Back