Benfica vs Celtic
Besiktas vs Liverpool
Chelsea vs Schalke
Marseille vs Porto
Real Madrid vs Olympiacos
Rosenborg vs Valencia
Werder Bremen vs Lazio

CSKA Moscow vs Inter Milan kickoff is at 12:30

Let it be known that Inter have a huge list of injuries and the key will be finding out if Ibrahimovic is playing or not. I also hear that the weather in Eastern Europe is starting to get pretty damn cold

Man Utd will be without Paul Scholes who suffered an injury during training! Utd should have cover for him but its always nice to have some sort of experienced midfielder especially in a clash like this.

I play i'm putting in right now

CSKA Moscow +0.5 @ 1.85 $300 to win $255

I think the games CSKA have played have been rather unlucky. They did not deserve to lose to PSV and were hit with a last minute equalizer by Fenerbache. CSKA will be hoping that their home ground and weather will be of benefit. Inter still suffering from many injuries at the back. If this game hits Over 2.25 Inter should take it but i'm sensing that CSKA will put up more of a defensive fight.

I am actually sending in a small play on the o2.5 (ev) ManUnited/Dynamo Kiev game.
Dynamo seems to fare a lot better at home than on the road, and an experienced squad should force some opportunities on goal. United get Vidic back today which will certainly hope sure up the defense, but it would not be surprising to me if they scored a goal. Why I'm sending in this play is that United is rounding well into form offensively. I figured it may take a little while for them to figure out their best lineup, and with early injuries to Ronaldo and Rooney, the continuity upfront was lacking. But Tevez seems to have found his role and has made some wonderful runs and setup others, obviously as Rooney has been on first scoring 6 goals in his last 5 matches I believe. Ronaldo sat this weeked vs Villa, but it wouldn't surprise me to see him take Nani's spot in the starting 11 today, and that would add just another dynamic aspect to this offense, as well as a better option in the air. United has been getting it done on the ground, but with Vidic back, corners are now certainly a dangerous proposition for Kiev. I am a bit concerned at United getting up 1-0 early and sending players back to sit on the road lead....however there are enough weapons in the counter attack that I think United has a very real chance of pushing the over here by themselves.

Cheers and g'luck

just a reminder Arsenal will have a big game vs Liverpool this weekend so i expect Wenger to tweak his squad just a bit relying on his youngsters

just a reminder Arsenal will have a big game vs Liverpool this weekend so i expect Wenger to tweak his squad just a bit relying on his youngsters
agreed. I think I saw another thread where someone was laying 1.5 in this game....but I had to pass because of the huge game this weekend.

As crazy it may sound, i see value in Rangers +0.75 @ 1.98. Sure, Barca is on paper in another level but, come on, they are coming off a trashing defeat against Villareal and Rangers is rolling. Plus the fact that the home crowd will give Barca hell.

I also believe that Arsenal will not look ahead. They know that the 3pts will practically put them through, i do not expect Wenger to miss an opportunity like this. I´m thinking of laying the chalk with -1-5 @ 1.70.

Still looking at the other games.

As crazy it may sound, i see value in Rangers +0.75 @ 1.98. Sure, Barca is on paper in another level but, come on, they are coming off a trashing defeat against Villareal and Rangers is rolling. Plus the fact that the home crowd will give Barca hell.

I also believe that Arsenal will not look ahead. They know that the 3pts will practically put them through, i do not expect Wenger to miss an opportunity like this. I´m thinking of laying the chalk with -1-5 @ 1.70.

Still looking at the other games.

Careful. Rangers whooped Lyon last time out and then lost to Hibs on their weekend fixture. Fortunes can change. I'd rather watch this game to be honest. Gudjohnsson is scheduled to play Deco's role....which is insane.

We know Roma can attack but over the past month they have been committing too many defensive lapses. I like the over in Rome tonight knowing Lisbon are more than capable of playing an open style as well.

We know Roma can attack but over the past month they have been committing too many defensive lapses. I like the over in Rome tonight knowing Lisbon are more than capable of playing an open style as well.

good idea there Rod. This squad has a lot of mental issues. If Sporting can frustrate them, pretty sure they can get on the score sheet.

Morning gents.

After pretty extensive research, here's what I came up with.

Taking Rangers plus 1 and DRAW against Barcelona. Sure, Barca is loaded with stars but they have numerous injuries and Rangers are flying high. They have six points just like Barca, are playing in front of a raucous home crowd and just came off a 3-0 win over archrival Celtic over the weekend. They are in good form and I expect at least one point today, if not the outright upset.

The play: Rangers plus 1 -130 and DRAW plus 250

Stuttgard is a sorry bunch at this point, but I can't lay anything with Lyon on the road.

The play: DRAW in Stuttgart plus 220

Roma continues to play in track meets. Not sure where they came up with this total, though Sporting is a much more defensive bunch. Maybe it's a trap but after seeing eight goals in the last Roma game (that's 2 straight where ROma has conceded four)... I'll bite.

The play: OVER 2.5 -105 in Rome

Dynamo Kiev playing at home. On paper, it looks outmatched against ManU but I don't like the spot for Manchester going on the road against a desperate Ukranian bunch. I'll take the goal small.

The play: Dynamo Kiev plus 1 -130

I agree with T-Mike's thoughts on CSK Moscow. Inter battling many injuries and travelling to a cold Russia.

The play: Inter plus 1/2 -115 and DRAW plus 230

Good friend of mine is a big fan of a tough game at PSV with Fenerbahce. He is betting DRAW so I will follow small but I like UNDER.

The play: UNDER 2.5 -145 and DRAW small...

Thanks to you guys for keeping me off Arsenal.

Sevilla, I don't mind laying the big price against Steaua Bucharest... Sevilla in good form and basically owned this team last year as well.

The play: Sevilla -1.5 goals -135

GL...

:cheers:

Inter Milan -0.5 @ 2.10 1 unit.
Inter in must win situation, home side w/out Wagner Love, good price in my eyes. I'll take it.

Rangers +0.75 @ 1.98 to win 1 unit
Could not resist.

Sevilla v. Steaua Over 2.75 @ 1.83 to win 1 unit

Arsenal -1.75 @ 1.95 to win 1 unit

Sorry, no time today. I hate business diners.

BOL to everyone and enjoy the games!

Last edited:
English League Championship
Ipswich - Colchester
bet........Ipswich - 0.5
300AUSDWIN543

Preston - Q.P.R.
BET.........Preston - 0.75
300AUSDWIN567

2900AUSD TODAY

GOOD LUCK everythingthatsgreen!!

1.83 odds are too good to ignore for Barcelona.

Saw the line at 1.60 last nite and wasn't tempted, but I'll take them at 1.83

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#dbddf7 cellSpacing=1 width=472 align=center border=1><TBODY><TR id=tr_1192497058 align=middle bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=s1bg>43'</TD><TD>1HT</TD><TD class=inbg id=zd_6292497687 align=right>Arsenal</TD><TD id=bf_6292497687 onmouseover="style.background='#B5FFB5';style.cursor='hand'" style="BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; CURSOR: hand" onclick="window.open('http://spbo.com/zl/1192497058.htm','','width=520,height=180,top=100,left=100,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes');" onmouseout="style.background='#eeeeee'" bgColor=#ffff00>3 - 0</TD><TD id=kd_6292497687 align=left>Slavia Praha </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

well done for over

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#dbddf7 cellSpacing=1 width=472 align=center border=1><TBODY><TR id=tr_1192496811 align=middle bgColor=#eeeeee><TD>2HT</TD><TD id=zd_5592497370 align=right>Brescia</TD><TD id=bf_5592497370 onmouseover="style.background='#B5FFB5';style.cursor='hand'" style="BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; CURSOR: hand" onclick="window.open('http://spbo.com/zl/1192496811.htm','','width=520,height=180,top=100,left=100,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes');" onmouseout="style.background='#eeeeee'" bgColor=#ffff00>0 - 1</TD><TD class=inbg id=kd_5592497370 align=left>Mantova </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#dbddf7 cellSpacing=1 width=472 align=center border=1><TBODY><TR id=tr_1192497058 align=middle bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=s2bg>51'</TD><TD>2HT</TD><TD class=inbg id=zd_6292497687 align=right>Arsenal</TD><TD id=bf_6292497687 onmouseover="style.background='#B5FFB5';style.cursor='hand'" style="BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; CURSOR: hand" onclick="window.open('http://spbo.com/zl/1192497058.htm','','width=520,height=180,top=100,left=100,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes');" onmouseout="style.background='#eeeeee'" bgColor=#ffff00>4 - 0</TD><TD id=kd_6292497687 align=left>Slavia Praha </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
cool Gunner!!

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#dbddf7 cellSpacing=1 width=472 align=center border=1><TBODY><TR id=tr_1192497058 align=middle bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=s2bg>54'</TD><TD>2HT</TD><TD id=zd_6292497687 style="FONT-SIZE: 13px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff80ff" align=right>Arsenal</TD><TD id=bf_6292497687 onmouseover="style.background='#B5FFB5';style.cursor='hand'" style="BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; CURSOR: hand" onclick="window.open('http://spbo.com/zl/1192497058.htm','','width=520,height=180,top=100,left=100,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes');" onmouseout="style.background='#eeeeee'">5 - 0</TD><TD id=kd_6292497687 align=left>Slavia Praha </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

god!!

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#dbddf7 cellSpacing=1 width=472 align=center border=1><TBODY><TR id=tr_1192496954 align=middle bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=s2bg>53'</TD><TD>2HT</TD><TD id=zd_3682497322 style="FONT-SIZE: 13px" align=right>Stuttgart</TD><TD id=bf_3682497322 onmouseover="style.background='#FFBBFF';style.cursor='hand'" style="BACKGROUND: #ffffff; CURSOR: hand" onclick="window.open('http://spbo.com/zl/1192496954.htm','','width=520,height=180,top=100,left=100,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes');" onmouseout="style.background='#ffffff'">0 - 1</TD><TD id=kd_3682497322 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff80ff" align=left>Lyonnais </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
yes!!!!

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#dbddf7 cellSpacing=1 width=472 align=center border=1><TBODY><TR id=tr_1192497058 align=middle bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=s2bg>58'</TD><TD>2HT</TD><TD class=inbg id=zd_5052497563 align=right>Arsenal</TD><TD id=bf_5052497563 onmouseover="style.background='#B5FFB5';style.cursor='hand'" style="BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; CURSOR: hand" onclick="window.open('http://spbo.com/zl/1192497058.htm','','width=520,height=180,top=100,left=100,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes');" onmouseout="style.background='#eeeeee'" bgColor=#ffff00>6 - 0</TD><TD id=kd_5052497563 align=left>Slavia Praha </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
what do you think guys?
9-0 or 10-0???

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#dbddf7 cellSpacing=1 width=472 align=center border=1><TBODY><TR id=tr_1192496811 align=middle bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=s2bg>77'</TD><TD>2HT</TD><TD id=zd_5712497382 style="FONT-SIZE: 13px" align=right>Brescia</TD><TD id=bf_5712497382 onmouseover="style.background='#B5FFB5';style.cursor='hand'" style="BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; CURSOR: hand" onclick="window.open('http://spbo.com/zl/1192496811.htm','','width=520,height=180,top=100,left=100,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes');" onmouseout="style.background='#eeeeee'">0 - 2</TD><TD id=kd_5712497382 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff80ff" align=left>Mantova </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
ok!! -800 AUSD FOR BRESCIA

Back