"Champion Golfer of the Year" In Game

I'm. Having a water ballon fight outside w/ the kiddo come in for a sec and is Speith practicing on the Range? WTF!

Probably could use some by time this tournament ends after this

Kuch and Spieth gonna be the only players on the course the last hour at this point

haven't seen anything quite like this but also haven't seen three guys in the final 6 groups hit it OB or lost on the first hole either

Wimbledon was getting dark before 9pm a couple weeks ago by the end of it

Not sure what difference is there but TheOpen always has that window open till about 9:30 local time...

Remember, they didn't tee off till almost 4pm local time yesterday(leaders)

They will finish today no problem. Four hole playoff would be over by 8:30-8:45 local anyways.

Phil on 18 at Winged Foot or Spieth on 13 today, quite a battle for worst drive I can recall from someone in contention

Phil on 18 at Winged Foot or Spieth on 13 today, quite a battle for worst drive I can recall from someone in contention

About right.

Phil's was no surprise though..I think he hit 2 fairways that day. It was disaster waiting to happen.

Figjams was worse because it was coupled with stupidity. He didn't need to hit driver.

I thought it couldn't be topped, at least Spieth had the ability to recover. Fig's Open was dead as soon as he made contact.

among other things

perfect greens, well manicured fairways always, objects all over that allow for drops

all time 180 degree turnaround, unbelievable change in focus and not restless like he was through 13 holes

Back