"Champion Golfer of the Year" In Game

Lots of birdies and eagles, could easily see someone with 3 eagles in one round with #5 and #15 the best chances

Lots of scoring today. There goes our chance to actually see an E or + score in a Major this year. I actually like watching par golf once in a blue moon

Yup, these guys starting the weekend back 6-8 shots are loving this. The leaders will have to come out aggressive.

These conditions are really set up for scoring. Imagine we see things really bunched up more for Sunday final round.

Just back from morning walk to the course and a couple bags of balls hit
Now in catch up mode with the Tivo
Good luck to everyone and should be a real shootout today

Johnny looking for bogey here...

miller.jpg

haha Johnny, his commentary is often so opposite good golf psychology.
I find it amazing how great he played for those early years with the bell bottoms and the wide white belts, no way was he thinking then what he often speaks now.

Miller has been so sarcastic with his words today and shooting a 62, so bitter. (But I think I would be too so I'm not judging lol)

Do you think the leaders will try to take the aggressive approach today or stick to their gameplan coming in?
I suppose weather dictates how to play. But I just wonder the mindset of the leaders at this point

Yeah, the leaders might be hindered here. Spieth is a 'mudder' imo.

A guy like Rory...Koepka...Deki(if he can get it going) can easily make up all the ground and then some...

This is the worst possible weather for Spieth and Kuch.

I don't see why Johnny is so upset anyways
I've shot a 62 easily in The British Open...........

On Tiger PS2 & 3

Now if we are talking Sega European Tour or PGA that's a different story

Usually Johnny doesn't get to me as much as he does others but today is going to be bad...

Yeah, the leaders might be hindered here. Spieth is a 'mudder' imo.

A guy like Rory...Koepka...Deki(if he can get it going) can easily make up all the ground and then some...

This is the worst possible weather for Spieth and Kuch.
I fully agree unfortunately as one holding a 55-1 ticket on Kuchar.

Didn't want to open my eyes this AM after listening to this pain, sounded like a pitch n putt

I hope the only thing is Spieth runs away w/ it.
Im holding 2 early market tickets on him..... So that means he's gonna blow it. #anythingcanhappen

Playing one big matchup today with Fleetwood over Leishman at -120
Had good win with Stenson over Scott yesterday then gave it back on Henley and Noren losses.
Have small plays from pre tournament on best 4th round either Maysuyama or Fleetwood

I've seen about 3-4 hours of the whole tournament. Has Spieth really been that good?
Alan, he has been solid, drove the ball much better Saturday, is making good decisions, managing game very well, in control like top players get when it looks easy.
Add that his putting is better than it has been all year imo and his to win though forecast is for some rain off and on likely but doesn't seem to forecast high gusty winds.

Watching now. Brutal start for DJ and Hideki. Curious what Kuch can do here. Needs a major win imo. He is the king of backdoor top 10s, different pressure now.

DJ must've been high when he won at Oakmont. In every other major he finds a way to sabotage himself. Either that or Oakmont was the only time he wasn't high.

So I have 2 tickets on Speith today +1200 (tailed BAR right before the Open) & +1600 (early ticket)
I grabbed the field +1200 vs Speith & Kuch Just now Live
However I do not have a bet yet on Kuch, my plan was to hope for a slow start and get him Live but I think I have lost a ton a value now....
Should I just grab Kuch Live now or gamble and wait it out or just not bet him at all?

Back