***Champ Week and NFL In-Game***

Levine has some major hops

Zach Harper
@talkhoops
<small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 12m12 minutes ago</small>

The height of his elbow. RT @cjzero: Zach LaVine head & elbow at the rim from the dotted line on this slam https://vine.co/v/OrDmtBpPH7U
Vine
<b class="util-link-complex-target util-align-middle" style="vertical-align: middle;"><button type="button" class="media-preview js-media-preview twitter-timeline-link media-thumbnail video btn-link is-preview" data-source-url="https://vine.co/v/OrDmtBpPH7U/card" data-width="535" data-height="535" data-status-id="542134993120550913" style="color: rgb(0, 132, 180); font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: hidden; cursor: pointer; background-image: none; border: 0px; padding: 0px; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; box-shadow: none; vertical-align: top; max-height: 219px; width: 506px; position: absolute; z-index: 0; top: auto;">Play
proxy.jpg
</button></b>

<b class="util-link-complex-target util-align-middle" style="vertical-align: middle;">0 replies15 retweets16 favorites<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover js-actionButton js-actionReply js-tooltip" data-modal="ProfileTweet-reply" type="button" title="Reply" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"> Reply</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionRetweet js-tooltip" title="Retweet" data-modal="ProfileTweet-retweet" type="button" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"> Retweet15</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionFavorite js-tooltip" title="Favorite" type="button" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"> Favorite16</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-tooltip js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" title="More" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;">More

</button>

</b>

I had a buddy who's mom was so cheap she would bring slices of cheese with her to McDonalds and put them on the burgers herself when we were kids. We still give him shit about that haha.

I had a buddy who's mom was so cheap she would bring slices of cheese with her to McDonalds and put them on the burgers herself when we were kids. We still give him shit about that haha.

I still get shit from when I was in high school and did that. We played ball by a A&W. They had a bacon cheeseburger for $0.99 then next year was cheeseburger for $0.99... think that lasted for 2 or 3 years... then it was a burger for $0.99... I brought my own cheese one fucking time and still here it to this day.

need this Matty asshole to kill some time at least to get the ball out of A-rod's hands

also maybe throw a ball or two at Roddy White

Sorry I've been MIA last five minutes. Been wanking it to that McD's sign. Got some nice homemade beer cheese dip coming up at halftime. Sodium Citrate for the win.

wow man...Thats pretty bad...MY top 3 that I saw people/parents do....and maybe I did, in college

1- This was unreal. My friend's parents, no shit, put water in a ketchup bottle to make it last all the way....so gross

2- My wifes lezbo friend fucks this chick from Cal-Berk area....only flushed the toilet if there was shit in it.....so 20 pisses and the piss stayed...only when it was brown to go down.

3- Cut the toothpaste container open with scissors to scrape every bit out

wow man...Thats pretty bad...MY top 3 that I saw people/parents do....and maybe I did, in college

1- This was unreal. My friend's parents, no shit, put water in a ketchup bottle to make it last all the way....so gross

2- My wifes lezbo friend fucks this chick from Cal-Berk area....only flushed the toilet if there was shit in it.....so 20 pisses and the piss stayed...only when it was brown to go down.

3- Cut the toothpaste container open with scissors to scrape every bit out

We always use to take gallon zip lock bags to a Pizza Hut buffet in college... pay the $3.95 or whatever it was and take a full pizza to go

Back