Chambers Bay

Well now that im married and almost am always home on the weekends, it doesnt matter to me. ITs probably better since the kid is asleep and i can watch in peace.

Really enjoyed the year at pebble.

Dustin Johnson is a freak show. His talent is next level. The guy was basically right behind Tiger and Phil while being coked up, drunk and banging other tour wives. So much natural talent. He should have a case full of major trophies before his career is done.

fox just ran like a 5 minute video about Tiger like his career ended this weekend

followed by Reece Davis interviewing DJ, who looked like he would have been happier if he had to piss in a cup

Tiger on Roids, DJ on tha Cocoa, both banging women, Whatever makes these guys play better, let em do it.
That's what we wanna see!

Was fortunate enough to watch some of it yesterday in the bar wit closed caption. It was the perfect scenario during the Jason Day episode to know what was going on without having to listen to those hacks

Never been a fan of DJ's swing. Doesn't stay on a consistent plane, looks like its more based on feel than fundamentals, so I worry it'll break down under pressure. Hate that low hand follow-through too.

Was fortunate enough to watch some of it yesterday in the bar wit closed caption. It was the perfect scenario during the Jason Day episode to know what was going on without having to listen to those hacks

Yup. That is how I'll spend most of the final round.

It really is getting annoying how ignorant they are treating the viewership like gps said, we know what the fuck we tuned in to, show us some golf instead of trying to explain the game to us

Really pulling for DJ. He's had so many chances to win one of these. Lots of holes where his distance should allow him chances for eagles.

Haha. Called my dad to wish him a happy fathers day and he starts talking about how he wants to go play chambers bay. Mrtake and i tell him he's crazy and don't want to touch it with a 10 foot pole. Would you guys want to play this course?

Haha. Called my dad to wish him a happy fathers day and he starts talking about how he wants to go play chambers bay. Mrtake and i tell him he's crazy and don't want to touch it with a 10 foot pole. Would you guys want to play this course?

Not without a caddy and my absolute A game.

Jordan leaving the door open a little with that chip. The green grass must've thrown him off.

Back