CFP: Georgia vs. Ohio State Discussion Thread

Think I like both dogs in the playoffs - feel none of the 4 are hammer teams , all are flawed teams, obviously Georgia being the least......maybe they are the dominant team that just destroyed oregon but man I don't think they've been tested too much and I can't believe they are as good as last year I just can't.

Always thought Georgia is the best matchup for ohio state - Dawgs struggled against elite pass teams for several years going back to mullen's florida teams and bama.

Situationally it's great for ohio state like it was for dawgs last year after bama loss, if they get Smith Nixba back watch out , they have the most first rounders of the 4 teams in the playoffs........if they can somehow convince knowles to play not such risky coverages and get stroud to run and grind first downs with his legs, they can win. If I had any confidence in the defense whatsoever, I would pick ohio state to win.

Georgia and Michigan are the most fundamental sound teams in this field and I can't pick against Georgia because of that, but a scary game for them imo.

Over for sure imo - I think both teams put up points.

I haven't seen Ohio St play much this year. Hard for me to make a prediction. Will need to do some research. This is less about them, but more about the reigning defending champs. Obviously OSU has talent at QB and WR (not sure if Jaxon is playing). UGA has been on another level all season. AD Mitchell got some good reps in during the SEC game. I believe he is every bit as talented as Harrison Jr. Stetson played his best game of his career in my opinion this past weekened. I can't see a scenario where they lose in the Benz. Kirby is a lot better coach than Day. He has more big game experience. I would be stunned if UGA does not win this by double digits. Initial feeling could be remembering how badly the Dawgs destroyed Michigan last year. Just think the depth, the physicality, coaching and the skill at the play making are next level. More to come.

For those who say UGA struggles against passing teams. Yes, they gave up some yards vs. LSU but what did they do to vs. the Vols? I believe a lot of the points scored against UGA are when the game is already over and the team goes into cruise control (see the Vols, Miss St, Florida, South Carolina). Team typically gives up yards but then holds to field goals.

I would look at the last 7 games vs. ranked opponents, where the team needed to show up and what happened.

1. 34 - 11 vs the #3 Wolverines (Stetson 20/30 313 yards 3 tds 0 int)
  2. 33 - 18 vs the #2 Crimson Tide (Stetson 17/26 224 yards 2 tds 0 int)
  3. 49 - 3 vs the #15 Ducks (Stetson 25/31 368 yards 2 tds 0 int)
  4. 48 - 7 vs the #20 Cocks (Stetson 16/23 284 yards 2 tds 0 int) - Was up 48 - 0 SC scored with less than a minute left
  5. 27 - 13 vs the #6 Vols (Stetson 17/25 257 yards 2 tds 0 int) - Was up 27 - 6 at one point
  6. 45 - 19 vs the #24 Bulldogs (Stetson 25/37 289 yards 3 tds 2 int)
  7. 50 - 30 vs the #16 Tigers (Stetson 23/29 274 yards 4 tds 0 int) - Was up 42 - 17 at one point
There's levels.. Good luck taking the Buckeyes in Atlanta.

I haven't seen Ohio St play much this year. Hard for me to make a prediction. Will need to do some research. This is less about them, but more about the reigning defending champs. Obviously OSU has talent at QB and WR (not sure if Jaxon is playing). UGA has been on another level all season. AD Mitchell got some good reps in during the SEC game. I believe he is every bit as talented as Harrison Jr. Stetson played his best game of his career in my opinion this past weekened. I can't see a scenario where they lose in the Benz. Kirby is a lot better coach than Day. He has more big game experience. I would be stunned if UGA does not win this by double digits. Initial feeling could be remembering how badly the Dawgs destroyed Michigan last year. Just think the depth, the physicality, coaching and the skill at the play making are next level. More to come.

For those who say UGA struggles against passing teams. Yes, they gave up some yards vs. LSU but what did they do to vs. the Vols? I believe a lot of the points scored against UGA are when the game is already over and the team goes into cruise control (see the Vols, Miss St, Florida, South Carolina). Team typically gives up yards but then holds to field goals.

I would look at the last 7 games vs. ranked opponents, where the team needed to show up and what happened.

1. 34 - 11 vs the #3 Wolverines (Stetson 20/30 313 yards 3 tds 0 int)
  2. 33 - 18 vs the #2 Crimson Tide (Stetson 17/26 224 yards 2 tds 0 int)
  3. 49 - 3 vs the #15 Ducks (Stetson 25/31 368 yards 2 tds 0 int)
  4. 48 - 7 vs the #20 Cocks (Stetson 16/23 284 yards 2 tds 0 int) - Was up 48 - 0 SC scored with less than a minute left
  5. 27 - 13 vs the #6 Vols (Stetson 17/25 257 yards 2 tds 0 int) - Was up 27 - 6 at one point
  6. 45 - 19 vs the #24 Bulldogs (Stetson 25/37 289 yards 3 tds 2 int)
  7. 50 - 30 vs the #16 Tigers (Stetson 23/29 274 yards 4 tds 0 int) - Was up 42 - 17 at one point
There's levels.. Good luck taking the Buckeyes in Atlanta.

All solid data. If healthy, I have Ohio State. That being said, that is a huge IF.

Only Alabama has been better than Ohio State against ranked teams over the last decade. Too many people putting too much stock into the Ohio State/Michigan game, and there’s now a couple points value in the line.

IMO, there are two ways to beat UGA:

1) Match up with them physically on both lines with relatively equal depth. There are only 2 other programs in the country that have a reasonable chance at doing this, and Ohio St is one, but I don't think this version does. UGA has no equal when it comes to that caliber of player and line play on offense and defense. Maybe Michigna is close, but I tend to believe that they have lesser players. Maybe we'll see

2) Have an elite QB that can have consistent success. This is Ohio St's best chance IMO. I don't have any strong opinions on Stroud one way or the other, but the chatter is that he is elite. It's really hard to beat an elite QB having a great game when you can't match it on the other side of the ball. I think UGA has had a great offense this season and have some really good players, but they have also been able to dictate game flow all year. The last two times they didn't were the two games against Alabama last year. In one, it was a blowout. In the other, dropped passes and UGA tightening up led to Alabama FGs instead of TDs and UGA was able to eventually pull away. And Alabama certainly didn't match up on the lines with UGA

Ohio St will need to have a Bryce against UGA, Watson/Trevor against Alabama type game to win. The question is do we believe Stroud can do it? Cause if he can't, I don't see this going very well for the Buckeyes

Screenshot_20221205-130338.png

I've noted it before and will again...

#5 here is a misleading score. Jorja gets into the 40s on a better weather day. They won that game in 1h and demoralizes the Vols. The 2h was getting game over with the rain and whatnot.

IMO, there are two ways to beat UGA:

1) Match up with them physically on both lines with relatively equal depth. There are only 2 other programs in the country that have a reasonable chance at doing this, and Ohio St is one, but I don't think this version does. UGA has no equal when it comes to that caliber of player and line play on offense and defense. Maybe Michigna is close, but I tend to believe that they have lesser players. Maybe we'll see

2) Have an elite QB that can have consistent success. This is Ohio St's best chance IMO. I don't have any strong opinions on Stroud one way or the other, but the chatter is that he is elite. It's really hard to beat an elite QB having a great game when you can't match it on the other side of the ball. I think UGA has had a great offense this season and have some really good players, but they have also been able to dictate game flow all year. The last two times they didn't were the two games against Alabama last year. In one, it was a blowout. In the other, dropped passes and UGA tightening up led to Alabama FGs instead of TDs and UGA was able to eventually pull away. And Alabama certainly didn't match up on the lines with UGA

Ohio St will need to have a Bryce against UGA, Watson/Trevor against Alabama type game to win. The question is do we believe Stroud can do it? Cause if he can't, I don't see this going very well for the Buckeyes
Stroud is elite and a great passer when sitting in a clean pocket.

Question here-- does UGA win the DL vs OL in passing situations? Stroud does not like pressure or getting hit. If the Dawgs get to him early/often this is not terribly close.

Think I like both dogs in the playoffs - feel none of the 4 are hammer teams , all are flawed teams, obviously Georgia being the least......maybe they are the dominant team that just destroyed oregon but man I don't think they've been tested too much and I can't believe they are as good as last year I just can't.

Always thought Georgia is the best matchup for ohio state - Dawgs struggled against elite pass teams for several years going back to mullen's florida teams and bama.

Situationally it's great for ohio state like it was for dawgs last year after bama loss, if they get Smith Nixba back watch out , they have the most first rounders of the 4 teams in the playoffs........if they can somehow convince knowles to play not such risky coverages and get stroud to run and grind first downs with his legs, they can win. If I had any confidence in the defense whatsoever, I would pick ohio state to win.

Georgia and Michigan are the most fundamental sound teams in this field and I can't pick against Georgia because of that, but a scary game for them imo.

Over for sure imo - I think both teams put up points.
Re: Stroud running

During the inclement weather game at Northwestern, he made some nice plays with his legs to help them from a huge upset.

I remember many around here noting at the point that Day etc might have been keeping his running game/plays on the DL till "The Game". I guess not, as he wasn't really used in that way.

Stroud is elite and a great passer when sitting in a clean pocket.

Question here-- does UGA win the DL vs OL in passing situations? Stroud does not like pressure or getting hit. If the Dawgs get to him early/often this is not terribly close.

Yep that's the whole game imo. Can the OSU line keep Stroud clean? Can you block Jalen Carter. If you can, you have a chance. The Georgia dbs are vulnerable

View attachment 70942

I've noted it before and will again...

#5 here is a misleading score. Jorja gets into the 40s on a better weather day. They won that game in 1h and demoralizes the Vols. The 2h was getting game over with the rain and whatnot.

Agreed. There has been so many games where Kirby has literally called off the troops or basically gone in and ran the ball and shortned the game playing a long con. See Kentucky. That was the most basic play calling ive ever seen. We could have had 70 against LSU and who knows how much against the Vols. Legit only 1 game that was in doubt and that was Mizzou.

No one has talked about the UGA OL. Since the Mizzou game they have been a different squad. Just complete domination. If you can't get to Stetson with the front 4, then it will be trouble playing 1 on 1 with Bowers, Washington, Ladd and AD.

Besides Carter, I have not been impressed with the UGA DL. They have gotten very little pressure. To @B.A.R. point, that has left the secondary exposed at times.

Curious from OSU guys...

Do you trust Knowles to adjust in-game?

For all intents n purposes , they don't need to adjust much during the season. Notre Dame had a pee wee offense at the time. I don't feel like anything magical happened at PSU... Then we saw him get roasted by a team with co offensive coordinators(fwiw, I hate this -- topic for other thread though).

No one has talked about the UGA OL. Since the Mizzou game they have been a different squad. Just complete domination. If you can't get to Stetson with the front 4, then it will be trouble playing 1 on 1 with Bowers, Washington, Ladd and AD.

Besides Carter, I have not been impressed with the UGA DL. They have gotten very little pressure. To @B.A.R. point, that has left the secondary exposed at times.

How's the great white hopes knee? Just a bruise?

All solid data. If healthy, I have Ohio State. That being said, that is a huge IF.

Only Alabama has been better than Ohio State against ranked teams over the last decade. Too many people putting too much stock into the Ohio State/Michigan game, and there’s now a couple points value in the line.

How have they done against the SEC? I feel like Ohio St does well against teams with less talent and speed.

How's the great white hopes knee? Just a bruise?
Said its been tendenitis that he has been dealing with all year. Who knows with Kirby. He said AD was day to day after the second game of the year and he really did not come back until the SEC.

How have they done against the SEC? I feel like Ohio St does well against teams with less talent and speed.
Call the 6 year run Clemson as SEC and go from there.

This current group of Buckeyes have played Bama in corona year and Utah last year in non conference.

You can group "SEC speed" as Jorga, Bama, LSU and then a filler each year typically.

This year's incarnation of the SEC is way down. Healthier competition in the B12.

Georgia

Bama
Tenn

LSU

Miss

Scraps.

That's how I rate them.

I think the side and total are correlated here. Bucks/Over & Ga/Under. Pressure on Stroud probably decides who wins.

Curious from OSU guys...

Do you trust Knowles to adjust in-game?

For all intents n purposes , they don't need to adjust much during the season. Notre Dame had a pee wee offense at the time. I don't feel like anything magical happened at PSU... Then we saw him get roasted by a team with co offensive coordinators(fwiw, I hate this -- topic for other thread though).
I haven't seen any old dogs that have a certain aggresstive style adjust. Example Wayne martingdale in the NFL never does, he just blitzes more. Knowles didn't adjust vs michigan the entire game. Like I said comparing tennessee...michigan should of been a relatively good matchup since they aren't typically a big play team. And speaking of soft schedules that hasn't been tested much is ohio state.

Tcu might win the whole thing when I think about some of these teams

I haven't seen any old dogs that have a certain aggresstive style adjust. Example Wayne martingdale in the NFL never does, he just blitzes more. Knowles didn't adjust vs michigan the entire game. Like I said comparing tennessee...michigan should of been a relatively good matchup since they aren't typically a big play team. And speaking of soft schedules that hasn't been tested much is ohio state.

Tcu might win the whole thing when I think about some of these teams
Agreed.

We saw 2018/2019 at UM with stubborn ass Don Brown refusing to adjust.

These young coordinators are so refreshing. I say his name a lot, but Jesse Minter is so damn good at adjustments. A big thanks to John Harbaugh for his connections to McDonald (back in Baltimore) and now Minter.

I think the side and total are correlated here. Bucks/Over & Ga/Under. Pressure on Stroud probably decides who wins.
Very well could be that simple.

Question -- JSN

Heard some rumors (not UM boards) that he's actually serving a secret suspension? Any validation?

Also, a guy like that who has barely played... Despite backing into playoffs... Does he just opt out anyways to get ready for draft?

Very well could be that simple.

Question -- JSN

Heard some rumors (not UM boards) that he's actually serving a secret suspension? Any validation?

Also, a guy like that who has barely played... Despite backing into playoffs... Does he just opt out anyways to get ready for draft?
Ive heard nothing about any secret suspensions. Seems like a stretch

Anything can happen, that is why they play. With that being said, this has the potential to be one of those games for the people who bet on Ohio St to look back and say what was i thinking. Similar to the Tennesee game. Go back and look at the last 2.5 years and let me know why you would bet against UGA. I would like to see a competitive game. Have not seen many recently. With JSN out, and Kirby having a month to game plan.. we'll see.

Lets see what happens when Ohio St gets hit in the mouth like what UGA did to Bama in the 4th quarter of the natty.

Reactions: KJ
Anything can happen, that is why they play. With that being said, this has the potential to be one of those games for the people who bet on Ohio St to look back and say what was i thinking. Similar to the Tennesee game. Go back and look at the last 2.5 years and let me know why you would bet against UGA. I would like to see a competitive game. Have not seen many recently. With JSN out, and Kirby having a month to game plan.. we'll see.

Lets see what happens when Ohio St gets hit in the mouth like what UGA did to Bama in the 4th quarter of the natty.
I wouldn't take the JSN news as anything ground breaking. His last significant stat line was 11 months ago.

I really don't understand the line, think it would get just as heavily bet at 7.5. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with 6.5 but a bit lower than I expected after the Michigan game. Not sure it's even adjusted if they beat UM.

Ohio State has more talent than Georgia if you go by recruiting rankings (blue chip ratio). Georgia only faces that when they play Bama. Stroud>Bennett is the biggest edge in the game IMO.

Stroud is overrated. I can't emphasize enough how bad (slow) big ten secondaries are. When they played real teams (ND, Mich, and PSU), they were held to reasonable numbers - 16 to PSU through 3 qtrs (4th qtr was nutty, but a lot was turnovers), 21 to ND, 23 to Mich. Even Iowa, score was very misleading.

Stroud is overrated. I can't emphasize enough how bad (slow) big ten secondaries are. When they played real teams (ND, Mich, and PSU), they were held to reasonable numbers - 16 to PSU through 3 qtrs (4th qtr was nutty, but a lot was turnovers), 21 to ND, 23 to Mich. Even Iowa, score was very misleading.
Exactly.

I've been harping on Stroud for good reason this year.

Pressure, rain and wind he's toast.

Cali boy.

Someone going to draft this guy and regret it in 5 years.

He's a good to great passer when sitting in clean pockets.

Toss him on a non top 5 talented team and you would see much less fanfare.

Cold reality for college football fans and playoff expansion enthusiasts who think that games with 'meaning' will keep players from opting out.
I find this to be a little different given that he's been hurt all year, but I do think you're right

Obviously can't prove it but I think it's safe to say that it was a convenient excuse.
You may be 100% right. Or that he could've come back all year and chose not to. Did he play any after week 1?

Ohio State is a big play for me. Georgia's pass rush has really not been good this year and Ohio State's offensive line per PFF has only been responsible for 3 sacks all year. I don't trust Georgia's secondary at all either. There have been lapses they have got away with. Stroud should be ample time here to make throws.

Really not impressed with Georgia of late either. They looked flat bad against Kentucky and Georgia Tech and the LSU game saw them catch a ton of good fortune with the blocked FG and INT in the 1H causing a 17 point swing.

Go back and watch the Tennessee game too. The Vols had WR running WIDE OPEN in the 1H that Hooker simply missed on. They had hit those plays all season to that point. Georgia got a lead and then Tennessee's OL melted down with a million penalties putting them behind the sticks. That game is totally different if TENN hits just one or two of those open TD in the 1H.

Ohio State also should get Miyan and Henderson back healthy. They played the Michigan game with a converted LB as their top RB FFS.

Ryan Day with a month prep as a dog is something I will back all day. Georgia is good but a far cry from last year's team and the team everyone thinks they are this year.

This game reminds me so much of last year's SEC Championship where Georgia was -6.5 to a great coach, the better QB, and a team that has as much if not more talent than them. I think they get carved up.

Just my opinion but I am very heavy on Georgia. OSU backed into the playoff. Michigan exposed their defense for what it really is which is poor. The only two teams they played all year was Notre Dame and Michigan. The rest were creampuffs. Their LB's can't cover the pass which allows Ga TE's to get all they want. They cannot stop a QB from running so Bennett should convert some key 3rd downs with his feet. That is if he has to because OSU corners are not good. This team allowed Maryland 30, Penn St 31, Mich St 20, and Toledo 21. And we won't go into the killing Michigan put on the OSU defense. And before you think it those teams ran those scores up on the Bucks before garbage time. Is the Georgia offense better than all those teams except maybe for Michigan and I think they are better than Michigan? I think so.

On offense, Henderson is a joke who hesitates and stops before he is hit. If he gets clear, he can run but how often will that happen against Ga? Williams is the real deal but for two years Day has gone with Henderson which should tell you how good Day is in evaluating talent. But that's not the real problem with Day. The loss of their offensive coordinator means nothing because Day calls all the plays. Same bubble screens and runs off tackle. His play calling is excruciatingly predictable. Stroud has happy feet. Any pressure at all and he will fold. I expect at least 2 interceptions from him maybe more. The fact he is a Heisman candidate is ridiculous. I guess when you post biggish numbers against lesser opponents it means something if you are from a big name school.

The Georgia offensive and defensive lines are superior to OSU. I believe they will easily cover the 6 1/2 and will win by double digits. Cases can be made for betting OSU, but I have watched every play of every game OSU has played for the last 60 years or so and this OSU team is not one of their better ones. Not even in the top 10 so bet them but please don't bet them heavy. GL

Ohio State is a big play for me. Georgia's pass rush has really not been good this year and Ohio State's offensive line per PFF has only been responsible for 3 sacks all year. I don't trust Georgia's secondary at all either. There have been lapses they have got away with. Stroud should be ample time here to make throws.

Really not impressed with Georgia of late either. They looked flat bad against Kentucky and Georgia Tech and the LSU game saw them catch a ton of good fortune with the blocked FG and INT in the 1H causing a 17 point swing.

Go back and watch the Tennessee game too. The Vols had WR running WIDE OPEN in the 1H that Hooker simply missed on. They had hit those plays all season to that point. Georgia got a lead and then Tennessee's OL melted down with a million penalties putting them behind the sticks. That game is totally different if TENN hits just one or two of those open TD in the 1H.

Ohio State also should get Miyan and Henderson back healthy. They played the Michigan game with a converted LB as their top RB FFS.

Ryan Day with a month prep as a dog is something I will back all day. Georgia is good but a far cry from last year's team and the team everyone thinks they are this year.

This game reminds me so much of last year's SEC Championship where Georgia was -6.5 to a great coach, the better QB, and a team that has as much if not more talent than them. I think they get carved up.

All fair points. We have not gotten many sacks this year. THe secondary isn't great but they also play more of a bend don't break. UGA was up 37 - 7 against Tech at one point. If that is looking flat bad, then so be it. Kentucky, I was there (was also at Tech), they literally just ran the clock out and didn't show anything on offense. They were never at risk of losing. They also only gave up 6 points to a qb and rb who might go in the first round.

100% accurate that Hooker missed some balls against UGA. If you throw as often as they do, you will hit some and miss some. He's not gonna hit 95%. I think this team is better than last years team. I think Stetson has been incredible in big games and they are 10x more explosive on offense. UGA had nothing to play for in that SEC game last year. Ryan Day and Stroud are not Saban and Bryce Young.

Just my opinion but I am very heavy on Georgia. OSU backed into the playoff. Michigan exposed their defense for what it really is which is poor. The only two teams they played all year was Notre Dame and Michigan. The rest were creampuffs. Their LB's can't cover the pass which allows Ga TE's to get all they want. They cannot stop a QB from running so Bennett should convert some key 3rd downs with his feet. That is if he has to because OSU corners are not good. This team allowed Maryland 30, Penn St 31, Mich St 20, and Toledo 21. And we won't go into the killing Michigan put on the OSU defense. And before you think it those teams ran those scores up on the Bucks before garbage time. Is the Georgia offense better than all those teams except maybe for Michigan and I think they are better than Michigan? I think so.

On offense, Henderson is a joke who hesitates and stops before he is hit. If he gets clear, he can run but how often will that happen against Ga? Williams is the real deal but for two years Day has gone with Henderson which should tell you how good Day is in evaluating talent. But that's not the real problem with Day. The loss of their offensive coordinator means nothing because Day calls all the plays. Same bubble screens and runs off tackle. His play calling is excruciatingly predictable. Stroud has happy feet. Any pressure at all and he will fold. I expect at least 2 interceptions from him maybe more. The fact he is a Heisman candidate is ridiculous. I guess when you post biggish numbers against lesser opponents it means something if you are from a big name school.

The Georgia offensive and defensive lines are superior to OSU. I believe they will easily cover the 6 1/2 and will win by double digits. Cases can be made for betting OSU, but I have watched every play of every game OSU has played for the last 60 years or so and this OSU team is not one of their better ones. Not even in the top 10 so bet them but please don't bet them heavy. GL
Bingo. We have not needed to run Stetson who will easily convert those 2nd and 3rd down plays with his feet. We have not had to use Brock or Darnell much at all. Our running backs are getting healthy, as Milton is showing some explosion. We also will be getting a healthy AD Mitchell who in my opinion is every bit as talented as any SEC WR. People comparing Stetson's numbers to anyone obviously do not watch much football. He threw for 3,104 yards in the first 3 quarters and 321 total in the 4th. UGA has continually called off the troops. The big games this year, where they have needed to show up have been complete domination. Playing in the Benz will be a whole new experience for Ohio St as well.

FWIW to the person who said UGA is not as good as last year, they are second in the country in ppg. Probably 30+ of the points have been scored late in the 4th with backups in. They are also 2nd in RYPA on defense. For UGA to lose this game, there will need to be multiple turnovers and special teams plays. Even when UGA has lost the turnover battle, they have won by 20+ this year. Do not see Ohio St or anyone else lining up for 4 quarters and beating this team.

UGA is better offensively than last year, not as good defensively. The way I see it, UGA may not have the highest ceiling of all teams, but they certainly have the highest floor. This team reminds me of 2015-16 Alabama so much it hurts. UGA isn't going to give it away, so Ohio St will have to either keep it close and get a virtuoso performance from Stroud, or be able to move the ball up and down on them and force the offense to try to keep up. They haven't been able to do that yet in the Kirby era, but nobody has really forced them into that either. Not sure there's a team this season that is capable of it. Maybe Tenn with Hooker and on a neutral field, but that's neither here nor there for this discussion

One more thing for information only, I am in Akron Ohio but I have a cousin who is nearer to Columbus and he says Henderson has himself told the Columbus papers he has a broken bone in his foot and some minor ligament damage. I doubt he will play in this playoff game. Personally, I am betting Georgia as I said above, and I would much rather have a healthy Henderson running for OSU than Williams who in my opinion is far superior. The fact Henderson won't play is one of the reasons I may bet lighter on Georgia than I originally thought when I saw they only have to lay less than a TD. In any event, keep an eye on whether Henderson will play or not if you are thinking of loading up on OSU. Oh, and Smith njigba is definitely out but I think everyone already knew that.

One last thing to consider, on the remote chance Stroud beats out Bennett for the Heisman the Georgia defense will kill Stoud because their guy didn't win the award. GL

One more thing for information only, I am in Akron Ohio but I have a cousin who is nearer to Columbus and he says Henderson has himself told the Columbus papers he has a broken bone in his foot and some minor ligament damage. I doubt he will play in this playoff game. Personally, I am betting Georgia as I said above, and I would much rather have a healthy Henderson running for OSU than Williams who in my opinion is far superior. The fact Henderson won't play is one of the reasons I may bet lighter on Georgia than I originally thought when I saw they only have to lay less than a TD. In any event, keep an eye on whether Henderson will play or not if you are thinking of loading up on OSU. Oh, and Smith njigba is definitely out but I think everyone already knew that.

One last thing to consider, on the remote chance Stroud beats out Bennett for the Heisman the Georgia defense will kill Stoud because their guy didn't win the award. GL
Stroud will be 4th, maybe 3rd in the vote.

They tried so hard in blowouts to gaudy up his numbers too.

Karma.

A game where you will have a lot of posessions for a clean GA tt over at the very least. I personally like the bucks here just because I can see it being a total shootout. GA is efficient and will have possessions. Bucks will have a lot of chances as well due to long plays for TDS from the GA side and they have a knack for creating turnovers this year outside of the Michigan game. Both teams do actually.

Back