CFL West Final Discussion

I think Winnipeg wins it no question. But I also think 7.5/8 is too many points to be giving the green riders in what should be a fairly close game.

I love it when you have one team who has had to scratch and claw to get where they are vs a team that has been on coast for 4+ weeks. Sask is battle tested and will be competitive.

Early weather for Sunday...

Sun, 5 DecA mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 9.
NightClear. Low minus 21.

Um...brrrr. If there is wind it will be hellish. I wonder if the crowd shows up.

Never good when your defensive MOP spends the night in jail...

Sun, 5 DecA mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 9.

Um...brrrr. If there is wind it will be hellish. I wonder if the crowd shows up.
Supposed to Be a sell out. We’ll see

Riderville will no doubt, gonna be a lotte green in the peg

I was surprised to see Mosaic only about 2/3 full last week considering it wasn't even that cold.

Taking my homer goggles off for the east final, its clear that the play is Toronto or nothing.

I want to see the status of a few cats players before making that bet however. Hamilton's secondary is painfully thin right now and they got lucky that Montreal wasn't able to expose rookie safety Katsantonis in his first start because he was out of his depth regularly all game. If they can get Ciante Evans back, Adeleke can move back to safety and barring an in-game injury, they should be ok. Getting Mike Daly back would be a help too as he has a lot of experience starting at safety. CB Desmond Lawrence was hurt last game but came back and appears to be good to go. This secondary concerns me.

Another concern for the cats is their DL where 2 of their best rotational guys, Lorenzo Mauldin and Mason Bennett haven't practiced this week. That could be tough as they need the depth with several of their starters are getting older.

I was surprised to see Mosaic only about 2/3 full last week considering it wasn't even that cold.
I noticed that too. Lots of good seats were empty up top. I thot the watermelon heads were still getting back to their seats after grabbing a Coors Light

Which why the fuck do they sell Coors light there? I’d be irate if I was at any Canadian sporting event and couldn’t wash back my nachos with a Labatt.

Also, @Hulu i was watching the Leafs game and they have a Mr. Sub ad on on the boards. Do you ever go to Mr. Sub? I didn’t realize they were outside the Chicago area. Hot pastrami or corned beef was heavenly when we were hungover as kids.
If you’ve never had a Mr. Sub sandwich go try it. Remember who didn’t steer you wrong on Portillos.

I think Winnipeg wins it no question. But I also think 7.5/8 is too many points to be giving the green riders in what should be a fairly close game.

I love it when you have one team who has had to scratch and claw to get where they are vs a team that has been on coast for 4+ weeks. Sask is battle tested and will be competitive.
Losing to the kitty cats was the best thing ever for Saskatchewan. We’ve found our focus again and I think Sunday Cody Fajardo will show everyone from Vancouver to Newfoundland why he’s got the heart of a lion.
Do people get TV in the Yukon Territory? That’s gotta be a shitty place to live.

Never good when your defensive MOP spends the night in jail...

“It ain’t too much to say. It just shouldn’t have happened. I hold myself to a higher standard, but I was hangry,” Purifoy explained. “Other than that, that was my part of the situation.”

Sunday’s events were not the first time that Purifoy has run astray of the law during his football career. While at the University of Florida, there was a warrant out for his arrest due to drug charges, however it was cancelled in 2014 after his attorney came to an agreement for him to be an informant for the Gainesville and Alachua County Drug Task Force.

Two months before he was expected to be taken in the late rounds of the 2014 NFL draft, Purifoy was reportedly caught with marijuana again and another drug referred to as ‘bath salts.’ He narrowly avoided arrest by promising to act as a police informant and then was accused of not fulfilling his end of that bargain.

So he’s a snitch that also does bath salts.

In Purifoy's defence, the service at Earls can be pretty crappy.

I'm sure 'teed will back me up on that

Also, @Hulu i was watching the Leafs game and they have a Mr. Sub ad on on the boards. Do you ever go to Mr. Sub? I didn’t realize they were outside the Chicago area. Hot pastrami or corned beef was heavenly when we were hungover as kids.
If you’ve never had a Mr. Sub sandwich go try it. Remember who didn’t steer you wrong on Portillos.
Hah yeah I go there all the time. Although recently I've discovered Firehouse Subs which is pretty damn good.

In the US I always hit up a Jersey Mikes

Losing to the kitty cats was the best thing ever for Saskatchewan. We’ve found our focus again and I think Sunday Cody Fajardo will show everyone from Vancouver to Newfoundland why he’s got the heart of a lion.
Do people get TV in the Yukon Territory? That’s gotta be a shitty place to live.
No way its awesome. Far enough north to get the aurora borealis but close enough to the pacific to not get too cold. Mountains. The Yukon is awesome. I've been twice and I would live there in a heartbeat if I was independently wealthy.

Hah yeah I go there all the time. Although recently I've discovered Firehouse Subs which is pretty damn good.

In the US I always hit up a Jersey Mikes
Lol you’re a firehouse subs guy? That’s the butt of a lot of jokes here in the states.

I’m a big jersey mikes guy too, mad respect.

Updated weather...some snow possible and slightly warmer than perviously forecast.

Sun, 5 DecPeriods of snow. High minus 6.
NightClearing. Low minus 25.

Back