CFL Week 5 Picks

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
Lets see here, various thoughts all over the forum..

With 1 hour until game time, I searched the whole internet and I can not find anything on Arland Bruce starting and he is pretty critical.

Big division match here with Montreal Al's vs. Toronto Argos.

I think the smartest thing as of right now is to watch the 1st half and make a play on the 2nd half. I have no idea what to expect from McMahon or what to expect from the Argo's WR's. Rashaun Woods will make his CFL debut for Toronto and Jarrett Payton will start at RB for the Al's.

hmmm I am just going to man up..With a fully healthy Argos team, I would like this play a lot more. I just see too much uncertainty with the offense so I am going to go conservative here.

Argos -2 1.2 to Win 1

I will decide on the 2nd half when the time comes.

hate to go against you bud, we've made some cash together but i think the argos are suspect

montreal +3

We both got suspect teams going.. I might hedge out at half depending how this goes..

I will take the better defense + the home team tonight though

Outstanding, I mean if I am taking a chance that Bruce is playing. If he is not, man Avery better run for 150 tonight or the Argos might not score. Montreal is a shit 2nd half team so I am looking at a play there. Its not hard to stop Montreal's gameplan. I mean.....Stop Cahoon, thats it. Little harder to say than do but they got no one else on offense. Pressure Cavillo, Stop Cahoon

what a flat out terrible pick. Toronto and their offense are offically unbetable without Bishop

Good Job Outstanding, Toronto offense was seriously a disgrace to watch and its my fault for betting them with some many unknowns.

Call me a sucker..

Winnipeg -9.5 1.10 to Win 1

1ST half under 23.5 +105 considering, pinnacle won't move on this total hope it moves to 24 than I will bet it for sure 20 mins to game time

Emotional night in Winnipeg. Stegall just became the all time TD leader. Winnipeg leads 14-6 right now w/ about 7-8min left in the 2nd Quater. I think Winnipeg might roll Hamilton from here on out. Hamilton can not stop Winnipeg passing game and offense isn't doing too much. Will look for a 2nd half play

Alright there was no 2nd half play, I ended up going out for the night, seems Winnipeg pulled away late but didn't get a chance to watch.

Today should be interesting.

Sas -6.5: The problem I have here is that this line was -3.5 on Monday and SAS is still getting hit. That is some pretty big movement for a CFL game and prob the most this yr.

BC+2: The thing here is that BC has too many injuries for me to feel comfortable. Their defense should be able to keep them in the game but don't know how long Pierce will play. Otis Floyd out on defense makes their run defense suspect. Marsh is out at DB as well. Just too many injuries for me right now.

Thinking of teasing the games.. Sas-.5 & BC+8

From what I've read my lean is towards Sas -5.5 because of their run game and a good D, but I'll decide after a run.:smiley_acbk:

checked the weather its hot 37 c and wind is blowing south at 31 km and wind gusts at 44 km. So it's a typical day at taylor field the wind will be a huge factor today. I hope the riders win the coin toss so they can get the wind for the 4th.I think who ever has the wind for the 4th wins the game.For the 2nd half I will make a big bet on the team that will have the wind for the 4th.who ever kicks off in the 1st will most likely have the ball for the 4th.

Very interesting OT..I am still unsure what I want to do on this game. I don't feel comfortable laying -6.5, I much rather have -3.5 which I would of bought down to -3. Maybe I will just watch and make a 2nd half play.

I currently see SAS -6.5 -125, this thing is going to hit -7 soon, a huge jump from Monday. Seems not many are giving Edmonton a shot and the money keeps pouring in on Sas. I think they get revenge here and I am considering a 1st half play instead because they should be pumped up and it will be prior to the Edmonton coaches making adjustments in the 2nd half like last wk

buck is real banged up...jackson is going to play, not GOOD at all for anyone who likes BC (myself).

honestly, beginning of the week I felt very strong about BC+2. It is where I thought the line would end up and I was just about to nominate BC as play of the week and than the injuries set in. Otis Floyd couldn't make it back. Marsh is out hurt now. Joe Smith left on a stretcher but says he is 100%. Buck Pierce is all types of banged up so Jackson will likely see snaps here as well. There is just too many injury concerns for me to feel good about playing BC strong. They might win outright today because Calgary is a fraud, plain and simple, but there are a lot of injuries for my concern

BC tied 11-11 at half. I mean not sure what to think here in the 2nd half. BC offense just plain sucks right now. Calgary doesn't impress really yet either but they have shown more offensive life in the 1st half

Back