CFL Ti-Cats vs Blue Bombers IN GAME THREAD

Bombers have been getting huge pressure up the middle but Masoli has been razor sharp. Collaros has shown nothing so far

Collaros always could play…but the dude is so damn injury prone…it’s only a matter of time for this guy it seems. Hope he stays healthy this season, kid can play a bit

Collaros always could play…but the dude is a so damn injury prone…it’s only a matter of time for this guy it seems. Hope he stays healthy this season, kid can play a bit

Yup. Id have to look but I'm not sure hes ever lasted a full season in the league

That Hamilton D line looks like they’re winning the battle of the trenches so far…ZC going to need to make some plays outside the pocket for that offence to run smooth tonight…

I'm surprised by how well Hamilton's tackles are doing against Jeffcoat/Jefferson. Most of the Bombers pressure has been up the middle so far

WPG afraid to attempt a 50 yard FG to end the half? WTF is with that call?? Do they not think Crapingna can hit from 50?

Hamilton +190 live now but I haven't seen anything from them since Q1 so I can't take it

WPG afraid to attempt a 50 yard FG to end the half? WTF is with that call?? Do they not think Crapingna can hit from 50?
I don’t get these coaching calls. The punts and not trying to kick from 50. I’m a CFL novice but my goodness.

I don’t get these coaching calls. The punts and not trying to kick from 50. I’m a CFL novice but my goodness.

The punts were at least judgement calls. But not trying a 50yd FG at the end of the half? The only real concern is that Hamilton will put two guys back who have a chance top break a return but still, its low risk to try a FG there.

Back