CFL In-Game 2022

I really expected to see more designed qb runs like they did when Newman came in a couple weeks ago

Newman suddenly looks way less confident and decisive after throwing that pick. He's scared to make a mistake

Cats defense only thing keeping them in it with these picks

Rodney Randle with 2 picks in 2 games since the cats signed him

Taking Toronto ML 2H. Newman hasn't done shit and the cats are famous for 2H collapses this year.
Like the play. Macbeth hopefully got his ints out of the way.

Thoughts on late game? Seems too easy to take the Stamps with the Elks missing Lawler.

Like the play. Macbeth hopefully got his ints out of the way.

Thoughts on late game? Seems too easy to take the Stamps with the Elks missing Lawler.
Yeah the stamps should win and win comfortably but I can never take big faves because at the end of the game your interests and their interests may not be aligned. Like if they're up 8-10 pts, they will be running clock while I am screaming for them to score.

I do kind of lean under and made the total 48. Even though the Elks are 7-4 to the over, I think fundamentally they are an under team and without Lawler it may be worth a look. But I don't feel strongly enough to play it.

So we'll see what pops up live.

Clear fumble and clear recovery. What on earth are these officials looking at? Just total incompetence

Why is TSN showing the score as 17-12. Its 17-10 isn't it? I don't remember a safety or 2 singles in the last 2 mins

How did the Elks ignore the need for Walker to be out for 3 plays on that penalty? They could've had a first down at the 25...easy 3 and maybe a major.

I guess we ought to expect the unexpected with a CJ lead team?

How did the Elks ignore the need for Walker to be out for 3 plays on that penalty? They could've had a first down at the 25...easy 3 and maybe a major.

I guess we ought to expect the unexpected with a CJ lead team?
Yeah that was bizarre. I can only recall that happening once before

Back