CFL In-Game 2022

Give me BC all day 2nd half…BC going to make adjustments at half for Fine…Campbell is a good coach…the TD was a gift to play Lions 2H IMO

Honestly, this TSN studio team is pretty damn good. Kate is a dime and does a good job hosting With the rotating analysts. Good for them calling out Marino for being a scumbag dirty player. So often TV losers are afraid to take a stance. Really enjoy those guys and their insight

Honestly, this TSN studio team is pretty damn good. Kate is a dime and does a good job hosting With the rotating analysts. Good for them calling out Marino for being a scumbag dirty player. So often TV losers are afraid to take a stance. Really enjoy those guys and their insight
Who’s on the desk tonight?

That Milt Steegal is a fuckin dream.

Kate B. comes off like a chick I’d like to have beers with and shoot stick.

She’s also the type of chick that would only be friends with me.

:(

Better than anything ESPN trots out there

I know it was Stegall and Sanchez…not sure the 3rd guy. God love me some Matty D too…he’s the Canadian Terry Bradshaw
I think Matt still goes home to Alabama in the offseason to maintain his gool ol boy membership.

The new guy is Dave Naylor one of the best CFL reporters who has been covering the league for years.

Maas has to do a better job calling plays to get the ball out of Fine’s hands…he’s a dead man walking otherwise.

That Fine late 1st half TD was a gift…in a half where 7 points are scored, the 2nd half cover was never in doubt. Hope many of us cashed

Horseshit PI call to begin the game. Vintage Al Bradbury and crew. Easily to worst group of officials in sports

All the cats injuries at receiver has had one silver lining...Kiondre Smith looks like a keeper as a NAT receiver

Back