CFL In-Game 2022

Toronto being Toronto and already with 2 turnovers…fucking pathetic. They were so concerned about trying to get Harris the TD, they didn’t just pound the middle of the line twice to get that major. Pathetic.

Have to tip the cap to Dolegala on that TD throw…that was near perfectly thrown and placed. Nobody could defend that.

You could not try any harder to play a worse half of football against a totally depleted opponent. It is amazing

You could not try any harder to play a worse half of football against a totally depleted opponent. It is amazing
Total offense 299-70 and they're down. Unreal.

3 turnovers and a missed FG return TD in the half. You can't cap this.

Well gosh darn, Spotties avatar brought me in here ...
She Could Use A Cheeseburger Brah.

THIS Is What I Was Worried About... What I See More And More In CFL Is "SPECIAL TEAMS"

AN INT Here, A Fumble There, Return Missed Field Goal TOUCHDOWN...

CFL Is A Fun/Difficult League To Cap This Season...

Total offense 299-70 and they're down. Unreal.

3 turnovers and a missed FG return TD in the half. You can't cap this.
This Has Happened Throughout Time...

The Other Team (A) Is Depleted... So Now, Team (B) Feels Like...

We Got This! Easy Win Tonight Fellas!

But Team (A)...

Some Has Beens And A Couple Never Will Be's... (Major League! Great Movie Quote Vap!)

Looking To Make A Name...

:swordfight:

I’m out of words for this performance. And now they’ve given Sask all the confidence in the world. Just an embarrassing performance, that honestly, someone should be fired for if they lose.

I hate the new no yards rules. It used to be if the player was trying to get out of the 5 yard zone they'd give him a pass. Priester was obviously trying to retreat there

I'm curious to see how Toronto screws themselves on this drive. Theyve tried every way imaginable already

road teams (because most of the time they are dogs) that out yard their opponent by 200+yards.

45-5 ATS

This one depends on what line you are counting. I say this line was a pick-em

road teams (because most of the time they are dogs) that out yard their opponent by 200+yards.

45-5 ATS

This one depends on what line you are counting. I say this line was a pick-em
Wow.

Can you look up the ATS of teams committing 5 or more turnovers?

Oh well I had a chance in a game that was completely supposed to be a blowout. Gambled and lost. No biggie. Glad you won Hulu. :tiphat:

Back