CFL In-Game 2022

Love to see the Bombers with all the pomp and celebration here. Let 'em get fat and happy on their accomplishments for a bit before the game

Just got home and tuned in

10-10

I’m such a square

I never take the home team first game Stanley cup champion why the hell would I take Grey Cup winner ugh

One half down and Ottawa looks as advertised. The line is protecting well, Masoli is making good decisions and throwing darts and his receivers are mostly making catches.

Between drops by Acklin and Hunter and then Acklins dumb ass killing the clock, Ottawa could have another 17 points on the board

Fucking idiot Acklin fighting to get 3 extra yards when he should have just gone down!!
That pisses Belichick off like no other.

Btw if you don’t know who he is, he’s the head coach of a team here in America called the New England Patriots. They’ve had a lot of success over the last 20 years.

That pisses Belichick off like no other.

Btw if you don’t know who he is, he’s the head coach of a team here in America called the New England Patriots. They’ve had a lot of success over the last 20 years.
Glad you Amerisplained me. I think I've heard of that team. They've won a few of your Super Cups, right?

Glad you Amerisplained me. I think I've heard of that team. They've won a few of your Super Cups, right?
6 to be exact.

They lost the super cup to the bears in January 1986 actually

Btw if you didn’t know the bears are a football team based in Chicago

Back