Cfl 2017

Some games you watch and think ... neither of these teams deserves to lose ... tonight makes up for that.

Ahh ok. I'll say one thing for the guy...you have to love the game to be willing to sign up to play in Regina, Saskatchewan. Its a looooong road back from there to the NFL. I admire his commitment.

I always thought he was a prototype CFL QB. I didn't hear why they dropped him because supposedly he was still in game shape.

All he did was win when he came into the league but Fisher hated him for some reason.

That would have killed my +8.5. That could've seen my laptop going right through the screen.

8-4 Ottawa 2 pending. And that will be my last CFL bet of the year, most likely anyway ... I am switching gears and looking at CFB.

Was fun. Enjoyable game. To be honest, if the NFL and CFB keep heading the direction they are with the passing, then they should consider some of the CFL rules like three downs instead of four.

I like the physicality after the catch in CFL.

The talent isn't as good, and the coaching is ridiculously bad but the game is fun to watch and while the talent level isn't as good, it isn't that bad.

Anyway, I will still follow it as a fan but I cannot devote the time to it to bet it anymore.

Good luck on your bets all ..

Very nice work sir and I think you are bowing out at the right time. I've noticed over the past few years my most profitable time in any sport is the first 1/3 of the season. After that its a lot of work chasing small profits as lines tighten.

Interesting thoughts on the CFL too. People rag on it a lot but once you realize its not the NFL and never will be, its a fun league to follow. And with 9 teams its not a huge job to cap. I always liked what the late Pete Axthelm said about the CFL...'Its the league where the speedy black guys play quarterback and the slow white guys play receiver'

Game was there for Ottawa to take and they mismanaged the end badly.

I can't believe you're just going to walk away from two great value spots next week but nice season anyway.

Thanks Hulu.

The upsetting part to me has nothing to do with the game but with my feeling that the game line would move. I didn't wait and paid the piper.

They didn't deserve to win, nor did I.

Have a great year. I am happy to have another winning cfl season.

I admit, I haven't looked at cfb since i quit cfl which was the reason for quitting. But I am not capping it anymore. I will keep watching and cheering for you, bum, Sigo and sharky and the rest though.

I enjoy the games which is more than I can say for a lot of NFL games.

Back