Cfl 2017

Box score analysis indicates ottawa in a good spot. Gonna need a drought somewhere for total.

Betting CFL unders will shave a few years off your life. I know this and yet I still do it.

They sure will. I realize ST TD's are far more likely in CFL than CFB or NFL but still aggravating. Got what I deserved, which is enough after the books were free rolling me in third quarter with a guaranteed .1 out of me.

However frustrating for me, it has to be really frustrating for Ottawa who definitely outplayed Calgary but came away empty. And blew a two TD lead late to them last week. So has to be pretty tough to swallow for them.

Agree on the Ottawa side. That'll be one of my adds. I made it -7 and can't understand the drop to 4.

Its appropriate that Ottawa wears black because they've been about as kind to backers as your average dominatrix this year.

But back to the well we go. BOL

Its appropriate that Ottawa wears black because they've been about as kind to backers as your average dominatrix this year.

But back to the well we go. BOL

Good news is that I think they are the most undervalued team in the league right now. Loss but cover is perfect last night. Should keep getting value over the short term.

Good news is that I think they are the most undervalued team in the league right now. Loss but cover is perfect last night. Should keep getting value over the short term.

Yeah totally. I just hope their morale holds up after so many disappointing finishes.

Slick weekend sir.

Ottawa hosts Montreal on a short week for both teams on Wednesday night. Montreal fat and happy after upsetting Calgary.

Any guesses as to an opener for that one? I am hoping for -3.5 or better but realistically, it may be -4.5 to -5.5.

6-2

Ottawa -4.5 (I missed the good numbers)
Winnipeg/BC under 56.5

I desperately want to take Ottawa plus 2 against Toronto but with a quick turnaround, ottawa at risk for injuries while toronto is not and with toronto already preparing for Ottawa while Ottawa preps for Montreal, it is just a bad spot to be going for it until after the Montreal game. And I am also not sure that this doesn't move to a 3. With all that said ... you can see where this Montreal game is a real line in the sand for Ottawa.

Slick weekend sir.

Ottawa hosts Montreal on a short week for both teams on Wednesday night. Montreal fat and happy after upsetting Calgary.

Any guesses as to an opener for that one? I am hoping for -3.5 or better but realistically, it may be -4.5 to -5.5.

Got your hope and moved to your expectation. Nice.

Thanks. Like Benny Hill used to say...even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I am following the same strategy with the RBs. Wait and see how this game looks before getting involved with the Monday game. Their last game was one of the more physical contests you'll see in the CFL so I want to see how they respond tonight.

Ottawa is definitely undervalued though. CFL.ca has them ranked 8th and 3downnation has them ranked 7th. Just silly if you've actually watched them play.

I also think you are on the right track with the under in BC. Thats one of the plays I'm keeping in my back pocket for now.

BOL to us tonight.

Benny Hill had a great line in a poem .... The fungus here in this garden, reminds me of the fun Gus is having with you.

Must watch television when I was a kid and it was immediately followed by Dr. Who where I was.

Anyway, 7-2 BC under pending.

Add

Ottawa 2

Also with regards to the power rankings ... if Eskimos are the best team in the league then I have a 12 incher.

I basically patterned my life after Benny Hills teachings. Until several sexual assault charges forced me to stop. Kidding of course but I loved that show. It used to be on back to back followed by Bizarre which wasn't as funny but occasionally featured bare boobs which more than made up for the dud sketches.

The Monday game is where we will diverge. I don't think I can take Ottawa until they clean up their mistakes. They are just playing sloppy still and 3 games in 11 days is a tough physical obstacle to overcome and not a great situation for correcting mental mistakes. And its not like they had a chance to rest starters last night as they went right to the wire with Montreal. It would be Toronto or nothing for me on Monday but I'll likely stay away. I'll be rooting for you.

I'll probably join you on the under in BC though as that's a solid play the more I think about it.

I basically patterned my life after Benny Hills teachings. Until several sexual assault charges forced me to stop. Kidding of course but I loved that show. It used to be on back to back followed by Bizarre which wasn't as funny but occasionally featured bare boobs which more than made up for the dud sketches.

The Monday game is where we will diverge. I don't think I can take Ottawa until they clean up their mistakes. They are just playing sloppy still and 3 games in 11 days is a tough physical obstacle to overcome and not a great situation for correcting mental mistakes. And its not like they had a chance to rest starters last night as they went right to the wire with Montreal. It would be Toronto or nothing for me on Monday but I'll likely stay away. I'll be rooting for you.

I'll probably join you on the under in BC though as that's a solid play the more I think about it.

Ya the situational part is dog poo. I am often a sucker for these better team getting pts spots. Hoping for momentum. I also fear that while i am sure ott is undervalued by market, i might be overvaluing them. Easily could have lost last night on an absolute must win spot.

Not familiar with Bizarre

Special teams was a killer that half but it was the wrong bet anyway. BC secondary got very hurt that half so I think Winnipeg, while super lucky that half with the blocked punt (TD) and FG kick recovery (TD), are probably going to have a good time of it 2h.

Winnipeg should make some adjustments. They are better than this defensively. Lulay has left some hangers out there, so some concern he gets a pick six with all the long throws to the outside. Neither team utilized runners very much that half but no reason for either offense to adjust. Almost every random event and almost every subjective official call aided pts that half. Game shouldn't hit 76 without more ridiculousness.

Odd game but if Lulay can light them up for over 500 and 40 I will pay to see it.

I would imagine for most American football fans, watching a CFL game is like an episode of 'where are they now?'

I would imagine for most American football fans, watching a CFL game is like an episode of 'where are they now?'

It can be. Vince Young is my favorite football player of all time so I was pumped heading into the cfl season this year. unfortunately that didn't pan out for me as a fan

I always thought he was a prototype CFL QB. I didn't hear why they dropped him because supposedly he was still in game shape.

Back