1H
HAM -4.5
CAL -2.5

TEASER:
HAM -.5 / O47
HAM -.5 / CAL +3

PARLAY:
CAL/HAM

dude, the game was half an hour old when you posted this and already 7-7....you do this shit Constantly

Sep: 11-2
YTD: 37-26-2

CAL PK

1H
SASK -.5
CAL PK

TEASER:
CAL +7.5 / O39.5
WIN +8.5/CAL +7.5

again....posted 1 minute before HT....you're not gonna count this as a win like yesterday's over 10.5 posted when it was 7-7 are ya?....lmfao....what a f'kin' joke that you get away with this shit here

again....posted 1 minute before HT....you're not gonna count this as a win like yesterday's over 10.5 posted when it was 7-7 are ya?....lmfao....what a f'kin' joke that you get away with this shit here

Lol, you see I'm capping all sports and posting on them all daily right? As I said before, at times plays dont get posted due to the fact that I have a job and school (unlike other people on this planet :cigarguy:) Lol, I don't need the satisfaction of some bruce jenner living in his mother's basement troll to make myself feel better. All the other plays are on point and up to date, take the ones posted late and I'm still + units for the year. I wanna see your on the beach homeless living he-she self post some plays and see how much more you bury yourself in the sand.
Free wi-fi on the beach thinking your opinion matters old head. loll.

But, regardless you right.. plays should be posted before the game starts so those that do check my threads are winning as well.
Have fun sleeping in your sand castle brucey. :hang:

Lol, you see I'm capping all sports and posting on them all daily right? As I said before, at times plays dont get posted due to the fact that I have a job and school (unlike other people on this planet :cigarguy:) Lol, I don't need the satisfaction of some bruce jenner living in his mother's basement troll to make myself feel better. All the other plays are on point and up to date, take the ones posted late and I'm still + units for the year. I wanna see your on the beach homeless living he-she self post some plays and see how much more you bury yourself in the sand.
Free wi-fi on the beach thinking your opinion matters old head. loll.

But, regardless you right.. plays should be posted before the game starts so those that do check my threads are winning as well.
Have fun sleeping in your sand castle brucey. :hang:

classy comments....certainly shows your age....funny how you respond so defensively when they call you out at blankets too for the same shit....glad you see that I am right, plays should be posted before kickoff....at least you've posted plays on time since I called you out....here in the CFL thread that is

Back