Favorites: 11-4 +12.95
Dogs: 3-1 +3.80
Totals: 3-1 +3.80
1st Halves: 3-2 +1.60
2nd Halves: 0-3 -5.60
ML Bets: 0-3 -8.30
Player Props: 1-0 +2.0
Total = 21-14 +9.75

Was unable to post last week, sometimes real life gets in the way.

Mizz +9 (3.3/3)
Mizz ML (.37/1.0)
Start with the UGA injury list - enough players on it to fill a separate team bus and the injuries are to very significant players. You also have a UGA team coming off 2 highly emotional/grinding games and although while home, play at 12:00 which is much different than a night game in Athens. In comes Mizz, a team quietly flying under the radar that no one is even talking about. They took care of business early @ Vandy and they handled Indiana so with 2 road games under their belt, they've played well in the opponents stadium. UGA defense is very young and lacks depth so when you go back to how many physical snaps they've played these last 2 weeks, an uptempo offense is not a good opponent to face. I personally wouldn't be shocked at all if Mizz outright won this game. This has all the makings of an upset and I don't know if they can trade blow for blow without all of these offensive weapons. I bet this game on Monday and I realize +9 is not available any longer but anything a TD and over is pretty good here.

Mich -3 (2.2/2)
If I got hustled here, so be it.

South Carolina/Clowney Thoughts:

These next 3 weeks will determine what kind of year SCar finishes with. I could see them losing all 3, 2, 1, or sweeping. There is no way they win all 3 on the road if the defense does not tighten up and the team gets some leadership on the defensive side of the ball. I have to see that happen before I believe it. @Mizz is looking like a lot tougher game now at the end of this 3 week stretch. The complete 2nd half collapses against Vandy, UCF, and UK are directly related to a lack of leadership and youth/inexperience, those games end up as losses on the road more times than not. For the first time since Spurrier has been here, his offense has to bail out the other side of the ball. I like what I've watched from the offense this season and they can certainly put points on the board. Shaw is undefeated in Columbia, not so much on the road. He needs to not be fragile like glass and not make a crucial mistake late like fumbling. Mike Davis needs 40 carries if that is what it takes to win the game. The offensive line has been doing their part. I personally think they go 2-1 in this road stretch because unless there is a major flip of the switch on defense, it may be just too much for the offense on the road.

Clowney story was handled poorly by USC/Clowney and they pretty much corrected it all yesterday. I personally don't think he has checked out and if you read this article, it perfectly illustrates that while his box score numbers aren't play station like, he has been having a major impact on the game. Do I think he is frustrated? Absolutely. Did he fake an injury to sit out? No

http://www.detroitlionsdraft.com/2013/10/the-truth-about-jadeveon-clowney/

The tallies as a run defender tell a story in their own right. Opposing offenses have only run to Clowney’s side of the center 30 times this season, as opposed to 68 times to his opposite side. Offensive coordinators are trying to avoid Jadeveon Clowney at all costs. When resigned to running to his side, they have put multiple bodies on him 10 out of the 30 plays or a third of the time. If not doubling Clowney, they have mostly been allowing him to come off the ball before pulling a blocker to kick him out, which is an easier and quicker block to make than going toe to toe with him off the ball at the point of attack. Taylor Lewan and Vincent Smith of Michigan have horror stories to tell as it relates to running directly at Clowney. Once again, just by having a pulse, Clowney is forcing the hand of play callers.Everything previously written can be contrived to be one giant excuse for what Jadeveon Clowney has done through four games. The truth is that Clowney has been extremely disruptive and impactful to this point without even considering the way offenses are playing him. He has lived in opposing backfields, showcasing his exceptional burst off the snap, uncommon upper body strength, and a lightning-quick swim move. Even while offenses run away from him, he’s chasing down runs from the backside with speed that very few 274 lb. men have.
Despite the narrative national media may have to this point, one thing is for certain. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Jadeveon Clowney

Last edited:
Great stuff, as per the usual Mister Green ... Mizzou and Georgia will be fun to watch! BOL this weekend!!

Agree with you on Mizzou, just couldn't pull the trigger on the ml. Don't like that it is such a public dog though. GL ETG

thanks guys. Pretty happy with Mizz today, sucks that Franklin got hurt but big win for them and they opened the SEC-E race back up.

Boise -5.5 (2.2/2)
Wash St ML (2/2.2)

Back