CFB Wk1

pressitup

Leader of the Adult Humor Industry
Fun isn't it?
Trying to cram like it's a mid-term but it's just sports investing. Roughly 8 months to digest and prepare, but the release of Steele's mag says that class is about start. I'm always late. Too many irons in the fire. It's fun to watch the board start to light up with everyone's predictions/analysis.
I wonder if Tip found out the Cavs won?
I've made a smattering of plays, so far.

Future: Ags O7 +105 there is little sense in this play other than +money. I'm a sucker for + money. The Oline will be the only thing that slows these guys. And that's a big thing for me. But I offset that with a senior QB, finally. Get that Okie smell off of him and we're good to go. Experienced receivers and a defense with guys in their "show the NFL " years, I'm good to go. This is it to me. Brutal schedule , with 3 true home conference games. And those 3 are Tenny/Ole Miss/Fighting Twinkies.
I gotta say, Kyle may be loud and sometimes intimidating---not like Ratliff stadium intimidating--it just hasn't been a gimmie vs. conf foes. Sumlin seems to do a little better on the road.

I have the Ags -3 vs. UCLA, so was late to the party there as I believe it was lower at open.

Right now I have totals:
Cal/Bows O63 I don't find much defense here
Indy/FIU O61 See above
SMU/UNT U64 it's up to 66 now. Didn't get the best Number there.
I will have UH at +10.5 and probably ML

I'm looking at 1st qtrs:
I played UM-13 vs. Bows already, due to travel
I want to see a total for Tenny/Appy for the 1st, but at Tenn-6.5 that could be a play as well.

Good luck to all at CTG this year. I'll be adding to the above but first some inspirational lyrics from a most fitting song.

Grandpa used to keep his money buried three foot deep in mason jars
He forgot more times than not where he left it stashed out in the yard
He told us before he died; boys don’t do what I did
Save enough to get you by and go and spend all the rest

Chorus
It’s only money, that’s all it is
Harder to make it than it is to spend
Can’t take it with ya, so don’t let it get ya
It’s only money

She found that diamond bracelet in the window of a jewelry store downtown
Oh no
She said I like the way it sparkles as she kissed me and I pulled my wallet
Yes I did
If it makes her happy I don’t care how much they charge
I still got a closet full of grandpa’s mason jars

Added:
Oregon St. +13
Rice +16 Owls were injury prone last year and played 31 freshman. Depth is shored up with the playing time of the young uns. Rice best bet will be to run the ball.
Houston +11

Added:
SMU -2.5 1st Q last season, UNT scored a FG in 3 games , in the 1st. That was their only scores in 12 games. Conversely, SMU failed to score in only 3 of 12.

plays ,so far, without finishing Saturday card.

Cal/Bows O63 --W
Indy/FIU O61
SMU/UNT U64
Oregon St. +13
Rice +16
Houston +11
Vandy -3

1st QTR plays

UM -13
SMU -2.5
Vandy/SoCar U 7.5
Tenny/App O14 even

gl this season Press....love the Strat....\m/

Thanks, it's the American Special with the Texas Special pickups.
Getting used to it as I have hot rail pickups in my other Strat.
Like it matters with the arthritis in my hands. haha.

Good luck this season.

Why did Mason not call a timeout? Opponent wants to take a 55 yard field goal and you make it easy on them. Pathetic coaching. This was a person involved with Stanford? Ridiculous.

Why did Mason not call a timeout? Opponent wants to take a 55 yard field goal and you make it easy on them. Pathetic coaching. This was a person involved with Stanford? Ridiculous.

Glad I missed it. The old man had to go to bed. That would have kept me up most of the night.

1-3 on sides last night
1-1 on quarters, and I feel I got F'd out of a push on Tenny, but I imagine that's how it is when you lose. Take that perspective.

Tonight just one......

ColST +155 1st qtr

gl

press

Thank you UM for covering the 13 in the 1st I made last week. Cause the line was lower this week. But it worked.
(wipes sweat)

Cal/Bows O63 --W
Indy/FIU O61 L Complete miss
SMU/UNT U64 W Best capped game. I said in the in-game it would be up to SMU to determine the total.
Oregon St. +13 W Gut feel and got lucky
Rice +16 L no where close. Rice looked much bigger, but slow. Haven't given up on them yet.
Houston +11 W I said I would hit the ML and didn't. It was there just waiting.
Vandy -3 L what I saw of it, I don't know what to say. A forum favorite, the info is probably out there.
Ags -3 W I have to be careful yelling "FK" while at my desk. Luckily, it was a Saturday. Ags pulled it out, but better qb play and it would have been a romp. They got complacent with the lead and shut down.

1st QTR plays

UM -13 W Played after the travel was apparent. Michigan did it's job and bailed a brother out.
SMU -2.5 W best capped in my head.
Vandy/SoCar U 7.5 W Vandy and Under, we should all be rich.
Tenny/App O14 even L Should have had a push, in my mind. It is what it is. Wish Appy had won.
Arky -7 1st qtr L Gut feel that Arky's D would hold tech down. Nope
Clemson -1.5 1st qtr L Didn't Aubbie would score in first. Was true, but neither did Clemson.
ColST +155 1st qtr L I took it on a whim that the game is always close---except of course this year.

I posted a TT of Ags 2nd half of O15 in-game and rode with the forum on Toledo and BYU(had -2 so pushed). So eeked out a profit. Not part of the record.

Sides 5-2
1st qtrs 3-4 Though I'm happy with this. The adds killed me. The sweet allure of action.

Speaking of action:

Horns ML +170 It's just been that kind of weekend. I may not have kept up with all their names, but I've probably seen these kids play on Friday nights. I'm finally going to get a couple days off and might stay awake through the first half tonight. Bones, VK, Frank can you give some positive vibes to a guy that literally has nothing orange in his closet/house/car?

Horns/Domers O13.5 1st qtr

Nice ML hit and 1st qtr last night.

Sides 6-2
1st 4-4

Close out the week.

Ole Miss +1351st qtr

gl

press

Back