CFB Week 7

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
13-8....down and sinking.....this week's strategy is to start drinking early Saturday and see where the accounts are on Sunday morning.......let's start the week with a sober bet

California +15 v. Wazzu.......prolly go broke fading the Cougs, but I still am not 100% convinced they are legit....time to prove in on the back half of b2b roadies....

early leans for tomorrow include Purude, Rutgers, USC (if Williams going for Utes), Okie State, SDSU

GL degens.....

Not doing it right if you don't use the strategy all the way until Monday.

Good luck, Jimmy

Thx fellas.....

ASU +10 1st half.......don't think it will be there tomorrow

Flat betting this weekend...at least till I'm cocktailed

Last edited:
So around halftime of the first games tomorrow? Hope you better than I did last week employing the strategy jimmy. Get sum.

So around halftime of the first games tomorrow? Hope you better than I did last week employing the strategy jimmy. Get sum.

Just back from extended happy hour with wife...sooo......California +17 (-15).....this is NOT a violation of flat betting, right ...totally new bet...LOL

You could really clutter up your thread tomorrow with a few 3 or 4 flat bets on the same team. Who's judging?

I like the SDSU lean, jimmy. The Aztecs, who rarely turn the ball over on offense and regularly create turnovers on defense, are at home and playing well in every phase of the game. Conversely, it's back to back road games for Boise, who have struggled with their offensive consistency this season.

If SDSU was favored by Double Digits, I would be hesitant. But I will honestly be surprised if the Aztecs don't win by at least 7.

Anyhow, best of luck today bro.

I like the SDSU lean, jimmy. The Aztecs, who rarely turn the ball over on offense and regularly create turnovers on defense, are at home and playing well in every phase of the game. Conversely, it's back to back road games for Boise, who have struggled with their offensive consistency this season.

If SDSU was favored by Double Digits, I would be hesitant. But I will honestly be surprised if the Aztecs don't win by at least 7.

Anyhow, best of luck today bro.

Love it AZ....put it in just now........and for the record, I closed my eyes 4 hours ago and my wife tells me that I am stilll way drunk.....

Purdue +17
SDSU -6

it is going early ...is is going often..

Last edited:
Time to 86 the flat betting then, didn't know it would be 90 minutes before kickoff

I just love betting on that SDSU team. I just feel like you know what you get with them. I have won so many times betting them that if I lose betting them on a favorable line at home I am definitely OK with that.

Time to 86 the flat betting then, didn't know it would be 90 minutes before kickoff

I will be calling you later today in blackout mode for a bigtime "chase, bail my ass out" play.....so be ready yo!

and the wife says "nothing over 2 units without KJ's approval".....LOL.....never should have given her the phone a couple weeks back....

I just love betting on that SDSU team. I just feel like you know what you get with them. I have won so many times betting them that if I lose betting them on a favorable line at home I am definitely OK with that.

a bit scared that I love a game that is 11.5 hours from kick....god fukkin help me if I am down 5 or 6 units by that time....LFG

and the wife says "nothing over 2 units without KJ's approval".....LOL.....never should have given her the phone a couple weeks back....

Anything over 2 units seems to lose for me anyway if you have paid remote attention...last week I was bombed by late morning, it's amazing how the wagers increased to poor performance as the day went on

Really, really like your Purdue +17 play too bro. I'm with you on the Boilermakers. Purdue is scrappy and underrated this season...at least IMO.

Back