CTG Psychiatrist - Dr. Tim
YTD Record 2007

Sides 7-7 +1.0
Totals 2-1 +1.9
1H/2H 2-3 -3.5
ML 0-1 -1.0
Parlays 0-1 -2.0
Overall -3.6 units YTD

Still trying to recover from 6 days in Vegas after getting back late Tuesday night. Too much for this old body to endure, but had a great time though too many diversions cut into my preparation time for last week. That's my story and I'm sticking to it lol...Kind of a disappointing week last week with the action as some of my bigger plays didn't come through. Finally getting a chance now to post some things I've played for this week.

Houston -14 -120 2.4/2 - Houston showed some offensive potential vs. Oregon scoring 27 points behind a nice rushing effort by Aldridge who gained over 200 yds. in that game. Tulane defense was shredded by MSU last week, and Houston should be able to do the same this week and rack up some points. Tulane couldn't establish anything on the ground vs. MSU which left them in a lot of long down and distance situations putting more pressure on their young qb. I expect Houston to roll in this one.

Wake Forest -20 -110 2.2/2 - BC did a great job stopping Wake's rushing attack in Week 1 but Wake regrouped nicely and ran the ball very well against Nebraska last week. This Army team is really overmatched on the LOS and will have a lot of trouble with Wake's veer and nicely designed misdirection rushing offense. Army really struggles offensively and I don't see them putting up much of anything in this game. I look for Wake to control the LOS on both sides of the ball in an easy win.

UCLA -14 -110 2.2/2 - Injuries are really plaguing the Utes who will be without QB Johnson again this week. They have really struggled to get anything going offensively and have cut back on their offensive playbook because backup qb Grady is not mobile enough to run the option sets. UCLA should really have the advantage here with their strong defense and good line play on both sides of the ball.

Kentucky +7 -120 2.4/2 - Played this one before Dr. Bob shot the value out of it and was considering a ML play as well on Ky. but now at only +195 or so I may be content to just play the side. Louisville defense was terrible against MTSU in the Thursday night game last week and I really think Kentucky and Woodson will pose a lot of problems for this Cardinal defense. This one should be a shootout and extremely entertaining to watch. I really think Ky. has a chance to win this one SU.

Looking to add some others after doing some more capping. GL on the action this week :cheers:

Thanks Al and RJ - hope you guys have a big week. I'm playing catchup on my capping and still have a lot to look at before tomorrow. Have a good weekend fellas.

Thanks Al and RJ - hope you guys have a big week. I'm playing catchup on my capping and still have a lot to look at before tomorrow. Have a good weekend fellas.

Heard you had a bachelor party or sumtin in Vegas...if so.congrats on that old man ;)

Great shit Timmy...congrats on the engagement...

w/ ya on the Cougars....I just hope their mascot has recovered and isn't playing hurt today...

Back