PSU -33.5
Miami FL -33
Iowa -16.5
Michigan St. -7.5
OSU -3.5
Missouri -20

Locked In:

WVU -15 3 Units-
MD. was not the team they once were losing great LB's and offensive linemen. I think it shows in this matchup as WVU wins by 28.

Michigan State 3 Units -8: MSU is a solid team with a defensive minded coach and with pitt's offensive problems, MSU has a very likely possibility of winning 14-17 points. Also, the QB from my high school is starting and i have seen him play first hand and he is bad not a good decison maker by any stretch. It also dosen't hurt that MSU can score bunches of points.

UCLA -13.5 120- I like this UCLA defensive front. They should be able to get a good amount on pressure on a inexpierenced Utah QB. The amount of injuries to this Utah team is also a plus as they will try ball control at first (average 49.5 a game which is 18th in nation). When that dosen't work they will try to air it out. Only thing that scares me is that UCLA gives up 370 yards passing a game which makes them ranked 115th in that aspect. On the flipside those numbers may be skewed b/c of the passing performance BYU put on.

Ohio State -3 (125) 3 Units- Write up below

Last edited:
steed i know, but the future does look bright long long future that is. At least 2 out of 3 cleveland teams are contenders.

GL to you as well steed.

Thanks J picks, GL to you as well.

Remaining Leans:

UCLA (strong)
Alabama
Florida
V-Tech (i would have to get under 20)

Locked In:

UCLA -13.5 120 3 Units-
I like this UCLA defensive from they were able to shut down a good BYU team. With the injuries sustained by Utah i expect the QB to be forcing throws he normally would not make and having to play catchup in the second half by airing the ball out a lot more.

Ohio State -3 (125) 3 Units, I was skeptical about this play at first but the more i thought about it, the more i thought that the defense is going to give the offense countless opportunities to be successful. I think the OSU offense has too many game breakers to lose this matchup.

I do not think tressel will deviate from his MO of being a coach that outcoaches opponents and he will have his boys ready to play. Since the game is at 330 it'll be just like playing at their regular noon time.

Back