CFB Week 3 Plays, leans and discussion

SC no play, just the under in that game. Will be against on USC and possibly Wisky.

EDIT: so ya if you meant USC when u said SC then yes.

No, you were right on, was talking about South Cackalackie. I am hearing that the UNDER is the way to go in that one, any particular reasoning or is it more of a trend play? I know the UNDER has been good the last couple of years in that one but I'm not that big of a trend player. :popcorn:

gl broseph. "operation stackola addin throughout the day", as tru would say.
Yeah man, this is usually my M.O. but I grabbed most at decent numbers (at least I think). Although, the local that I used to deal with is up to his old ways, uses's the local paper for the first couple of weeks because he's a lazy ass and you can get some really nice numbers (paper has Clemson at -18x) so I added another $50 and will occasionally be adding some others that are at a good price. :popcorn:

You see that shit? NC State took first Clemson pass of the day back for a pick 6. Missed the XP though.

You see that shit? NC State took first Clemson pass of the day back for a pick 6. Missed the XP though.
Slow start for sure, 17-6 now nearing the 1/2. I don't think NCST will score again IMO, see a 34/38-6 type of game. :popcorn:

Back