UNLV +1.5 -108 1*

FCS
Fordham/Chatanooga under 65 -120 1*

Last edited:
Kent State/Akron under 41.5 1*
Conn./Temple under 43 1*
Nevada/SDST under 51 1*

Last edited:
Thanks Grind, hope you did as well. GL today.

Tulsa -7 +100 1* - Lee is out today for Tulane (finger) and backup QB Joseph starting. He has only thrown 50 passes on the season. Tulane's pedestrian offense likely to sputter again today. Tulsa not good in pass D but I don't think Tulane can take advantage. Tulane pass defense is weak (116 rk YPA) and Tulsa should be able to move the ball through the air with a lot of success. Tulsa 5-0 road ATS on the year.

Last edited:
ok this going to be a dumb question .... do you remember a site where you followed basketball games and the games were played by little chessman looking guys? What site is that?

nice hit on tulsa. gl tomorrow dr timh
Luckiest cover in the history of sports lol...I actually watched it and couldn't believe it. Thought it was totally dead in water.

ok this going to be a dumb question .... do you remember a site where you followed basketball games and the games were played by little chessman looking guys? What site is that?
I don't seem to remember that one.

UNC line plummetting, very suspicious?
I'm not buying it, there's the argument for the look ahead in the ACC Championship game but then there is the rivalry aspect and recruiting edge etc...NC rank No. 1 in YPP at 7.3 and their offense is so explosive. They have improved a lot on defense as well with Chizik this year.

Doeren is retarded going for two and leaving himself on 12.....these fuckers are so stupid...

Thanks Grind, I really liked them this week vs. NCST and when I got the chance to go back for more at -3 i couldn't pass it up. They have been good to me this year.

Back