CFB Week 11

where are they projected in ACC??middle to end?
Yes in the lower third I believe. WF is the team to keep your eye on. They have some really nice young players coming in to an already very good nucleus.

if im not mistaken i think i did alright on them toward the end of last year...just off the top my head id put them 3rd behind unc and duke(giving duke a run)..and then mia,vt and clemson followed by md at 7....i like vt too this year

Jim - I agree I have them right behind NC, Duke. Yes, Greenberg does a nice job at VT. He has really done very well! My last compliment to VT, those fuckers LOL...

alright. dont wanna clog up your thread to bad..ill see over in that forum in a few weeks...i posted a nice little link if you need any info on teams...gl tomorrow

timh,

I echo a lot of Bull's thoughts situational and from a fundamental standpoint I think the NCSU offense is much more potent than they were a month ago...my belief is than when lines appear "cheap" at this time of year, it's best to further research the game...obviously either team can cover tomorrow but I like the spot here for NCSU...

Thanks Pags, and I agree Wilson has really helped them improve. I just think Duke has been close to turning the corner and are hungry for a win this week.

Well last night was just brutal on all accounts.....

Alabama -3 -105 2.1/2 - I don't think LSU has the caliber of QB play they will need to have a chance in this game. J. Lee was picked 3 times by Georgia and last week threw a pick for a TD vs. Tulane. On the season he has 11 TD's and 10 interceptions. Given that it will be very tough for LSU to run on Alabama (66 ypg and 2.6 ypc) I see Lee being put in a lot of tough spots against the Tide defense which has also been very solid in pass coverage. Alabama gets Cody back which will fortify their defensive interior against the run. Bama has been very focused under Saban and bring the better balanced team to the table in this one. LSU also not forcing near as many turnovers this year (only 8) and actually have a -5 TO ratio. The road team is 10-1-1 vs. the number in the L12 in the series. I like the poise of this Alabama squad and think they will play a very good game here.

BOL to us Tim.....I second your thoughts here. Nice work.

Thanks Hammer, GL today.

Florida State -3.5 2.2/2 - I like what I have seen out of the FSU defense this year. They have been very solid against the run (3.3 ypc, 105 ypg) and even better against the pass (153 ypg). Clemson QB Harper has been prone to TO's this year with 11 picks and only 7 TD passes and Clemson has a -9 TO ratio on the season. FSU RB A. Smith (ribs) was limited to 9 carries last week and is probable for today but the good news is that Jermaine Thomas had a very nice game vs. GT with 9 carries for 130 yards. FSU has played very good defense in the 2h of their last three games, which shows that M. Andrews is doing a nice job of adjusting at HT. Clemson DL has not been able to get much pressure on opposing QB's this year (only 7 sacks) so Poner should have time to get things accomplished in the passing game. I thought this line would be closer to 7 and will take the Seminoles here laying the 3.5.

Back