CFB Week 11

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
Solid week 10 with the exception of betting way too much on ASU.....if they could have just capitalized on their chances early, they could have put their foot on Utah's neck.....oh well...bygons....just getting one now before it drops....

Utah +10 v. Oregon......2 units......Ducks in for a serious battle here...sure, they could run the Utes out like they did Stanford, but really see this one going to the wire....and if the line rises...well, then fukk me....more on this later, but this is basically an "eyeball" game for me.....just hoping mariota doesn't shove it up my ass like he ususally does when I bet against him.....more later on this one...

Let's play "Who am I?"

I am 7-1 ATS
I am 6-2 SU
I have not outgained an opponent since September 6th
I have not outgained a team from a power conference all year (6 games)
My starting QB has yet to throw an interception this year

Who am I?

Before further movement on two more.........

Washington +4 1/2 v. UCLA......2 Units........don't see this getting to 6, so will take it now...at best, this is a UW stright up win and at worst a very low scoring, nail-biter game...I really think the UW's D line will make an impact against sir sacked alot and the fan blockers...shaq thompson is the real deal and the huskies OLine getting a bit healthier this week....

Arizona State -2 1/2 v. Notre Dame....1 Unit.....something tells me to grab a piece now, but something else says only play half b/c this line could go down before kickoff....I still believe in ASU and will give them another shot here....they will certainly fired up for the Domers and I am not sure if this one is on the top of the list of games for the ND players to get up for....I could see them get semi-run out a lot like stanford did a couple weeks ago....time for taylor kelley to have a decent game too....will be adding another unit at some point...

BTW.....pretty good guess Ram, but not correct....the answer is the same as my opening bet of the weekend.....the Utah Utes.

Suprised to see that answer lol. But now that i look at it they have a very high def ypp. Always good to back a team like that....really like the huskies this week. I watched the entire ucla game last week and they simply cant move the ball. They cant put drives together. If wash can contain hundley on those 3rd down scrambles, i see wash winning this game. Should be a very low scoring game IMO...like 21-17 huskies

Asssuming Dr. Bob released UCLA.....hence the 2 point jump to 6 1/2.......fukk me.............Dawgs still win SU....anyway..........can't help it.

Army +5 v. Uconn.....2 units......mmmmmmmm, UConn laying chalk on the road to what I think is a pretty decent army squad?? um, no.....

got a small play on clemson under......love me some action...

BOL Jimmy.

thank you good doctor......GL to you as well.....keep on doing what you do.....

Adding.......................

Penn State -6 (-115) @ Indiana.....3 units.......well, Brassknux has a very solid take on this game and I have been scouring this match-up since mid-afternoon....can't add anything more than what he had to say......seen enough of hackenberg to know what he is about...he is the kind of guy who is very effective when he pitches without runners on base and can throw from the wind...where he can throw strikes....reminds me a lot of Kerry Collins........just praying that state gets touches when they get in the redzone rather than field goals.....they will have all the chances to run this out I think....just a matter of if....

Still think the ASU/Domer game goes down....waiting...will hit it again......hate my UW play now and looking to get off tomorrow...next week, I swear I am not betting until Friday night......early bets and bad moves just fukkin piss me off.....its like knowing you are a loser before the kick....lets see...smallish early stuff just b/c includes Georgia, purdue, Georgia tech (who I know will just get creamed in a game that makes no fukkin sense).....and Baylor, for obvious reasons.....

Wife is at a friends......daughter has a ffiend over watching a movie.....it is all about swigging cocktails, capping games, betting out of my ass...and a little puff, puff, sniff......life good

Back