CFB Week 10

I was talking with my old room mate at Bama before game and we both agreed we cuss Kiffin regularly during game but at the end of every game I come away applauding him. Bo def looked like the better option tonight - LSU contained so well and he is good between the tackles guy. Etling was their best option to go downfield, I think. Theyve been relying on big plays past 3 games against trash defenses and the Bama D was as harsh a reality check as one can get coming off Mizzou, S Miss, Ole Miss. Once Bama survived the 1H field position nightmare and came out tied I felt good about 2H and the field position turned a 180 and Bama was athletic enough at QB and had a good enough plan to adjust and win it. 10-0 rare type game anymore but as a fan I'm pumped about a DD shutout win in Death Valley with true frosh under center. Far cry from my days in school with Shula lol
I'm laughing because I was texting my cousin in Evergreen and he was cussing Kiffin to in 1h. I kind of thought if LSU had given Harris a shot that maybe with his mobility they could break a play downfield but I was happy to see Etling stay in the game. MOT has provided such good info on status of LSU off line that I really was confident that was a huge advtg for Bama tonight. It wasn't pretty but effective and the better team definitely won, but credit LSU for really having a good def game plan and playing very physical on that side of the ball. I can't wait for Iron Bowl.

Back