Cfb Week#1........ Semcon Style

Vasilios

Semcon Don
Fellas, heres what Im looking at for opening week college ball. Realize that Im a primarily dog/fade bettor. Occasionally, I mix in a favorite but by no means do I try to even out my fav/dog action. Usually, my favorite plays are setup by way of revenge situations. One last tid bit, I LOVE TO BET SHITTY ASS TEAMS THAT PEOPLE THINK HAVE NO SHOT OF WINNING BALLGAMES.

THE PLAYS (1 unit each)

EMU +4.5
FRESNO STATE -12
STANFORD +11.5
SYRACUSE +17
GEORGIA TECH +8
TEMPLE +6.5

Good Luck this season:drinking: :shake:

as you know bro...

My man hits his foots guys...just so you know...

EMU looks really sexxxy :)

You the man Don but your probably burning money on the Fresno St pick.

I LOVE TO BET SHITTY ASS TEAMS THAT PEOPLE THINK HAVE NO SHOT OF WINNING BALLGAMES.

ahh, that would explain being on Fresno St, I need to learn to read!

I like Ball St. I mean getting points with 2 bad teams is always a plus. Ball St. really came on strong last season at the end... and returns a senior QB. EMU has a redshirt freshmen competing for the starting job and historically a horrible running back attack.

Home field and a experienced QB... along with a nice stretch of wins comming at the end of the season leads me to believe that Ball St. is favored for a reason vs. a slightly weaker, less experienced team. The whole offensive line returns for Ball St...despite not being that great a unit last season.

I will be playing Ball St. But GL. The others are no plays as I believe strongly in playing favorites the first week or two...as there is significant value in the smaller lines than you will see later in the season.

Inspekdah said:
I like Ball St. I mean getting points with 2 bad teams is always a plus. Ball St. really came on strong last season at the end... and returns a senior QB. EMU has a redshirt freshmen competing for the starting job and historically a horrible running back attack.

Home field and a experienced QB... along with a nice stretch of wins comming at the end of the season leads me to believe that Ball St. is favored for a reason vs. a slightly weaker, less experienced team. The whole offensive line returns for Ball St...despite not being that great a unit last season.

I will be playing Ball St. But GL. The others are no plays as I believe strongly in playing favorites the first week or two...as there is significant value in the smaller lines than you will see later in the season.

Yep.
beer.gif

The only one I disagree with is Fresno State. My writeups are coming out next week and I will explain to you there why I am fading them in Week 1.

Good Luck bro

MistaFlava said:
The only one I disagree with is Fresno State. My writeups are coming out next week and I will explain to you there why I am fading them in Week 1.

Good Luck bro

I think one of the reasons Vas must be playing it is because it is a definite fade of the concensus of this forum.

I'll likely be on the UNDER myself.

Donny!

What is it gonna take for me to talk you off Fresno?? almost 70% of wagerline is on fresno -12 so who are you fading here? My boys have a solid team, I'm not going to tell you to bet UNR +12, but I wouldn't lay 12 when Rowe is soo much better than Tom Brandstater. Then there is the pat hill vs chris ault matchup, which is a joke. Good luck if you play it, but I see nevada pulling it out they are the better team right now.

Fazekas...just for arguments sake. You clearly feel that Nevada is the better team? If so, you should hammer the ML. Fuck the points.

Vas, Idaho eh? I'll root for yas after halftime. It will be 31-10 at half. We'll call for 45-20 final

B.A.R.

ML is +400, and there is no doubt there is some value there, but I just seeing this game being a serious battle, with nevada maybe slightly more experienced (with better QB until brandstater proves himself) but Fresno having the advantage of being jacked up at home and all that comes with opening game on TV, revenge from last year, yada yada.

I just see this game being a war. If it goes to +13 i'd like siding with the points a little more.

This game should be a 1 score game either way, we will see.

Don't think you can go wrong either way this should be a damn good game for the whole nation to witness.

two out of three

Don- I can't see EMU in this one. I think abcs might have said it better than I can. In brief- fade the team with new QB or pass the game.

I can see your Stanford call pretty clearly. Maybe 'cuse as well ( pags needs to convince me on that one ) . I definitely join you on TEMPLE . Just waiting closer to game time,:cheers:

NickFazekas said:
You the man Don but your probably burning money on the Fresno St pick.

Out of your 760 post i bet 600 are on how nevada will cover easily and have a chance to win the opening game. If they dont i really dont want to hear about that shitty football program again :cheers:

actually of my 760 posts, 300 are in the baseball forum, 200 are on how hawaii will cover vs bama, 200 on nevada, and 60 in other forums.

I wasted a little time lookin at nevada on the road last year they were 3 - 2 OK thats not bad right? wrong!!!
the 3 wins were against teams that combined to go 5 - 28 on the year ( 2 of those wins were against nmst who lost every game)

The 2 losses, where they played real teams were.. 42 - 21 and 49 - 14

Does it matter anyway? I actually report articles and injury/suspension info. I gave public trends and Hawaii and Nevada week 1 are the biggest public fades on the board (over 70% of wagerline is on fresno st and bama so far)
Call me a homer, but I look at it like I know the fucking teams and the public is wrong here I am just trying to help you kids out.

keep looking at stats from last year man wont help a bit in college. There is no shortcut you gotta know the players and who the public is on.

Back