CFB Week 1 Action

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
Washington -24 v. Montana....10 units.....Have been wrong many times before, but this line is at least a TD short.....thinking that UW will be vanilla and not show anything in advance of trip to big house is logical, but it may actually prove to help the Dawgs here......Very possible UW comes out and throws it all over the yard to send a mixed message to the Michigan staff (the UW will run the ball on Michigan next week)......I personally had this pegged in the low to mid 30s.......The UW defense is very, very good and the Offense has had a super camp moving the ball....something I have not seen since the 2016 playoff season.......this is a huge play for me.

Fresno State +20 1/2 @ Oregon.......2 units.....good team in Fresno with ex-UW Jake Haener....one game under belt already and will not back down here....I think they throw a big scare into the Ducks....

Also, consider these two spreads and what you would like a neutral game between Fresno and Montana, and consider this is Fresno's 2nd game.....makes zero sense to me.....are you telling me the talent gaps here are about even?

GL degens.....

LFG.......

UW -13 1/2 (1st half) v. Montana.......2 units.......only out offering 1/2 half on game and this is limit.....
UW -23 1/2 v. Montana.....6 units........again....again....again....

You keeping me off the Grizz so I'll pull for UW, trying hard with FCS this year and this one checks a ton of boxes but the one it doesn't check is your approval my brah

You keeping me off the Grizz so I'll pull for UW, trying hard with FCS this year and this one checks a ton of boxes but the one it doesn't check is your approval my brahz[
UW scores every possession in 1st half...........they drill michigan next week

UW scores every possession in 1st half...........they drill michigan next week
Do you, Grizz are no different than EWU imo, maybe a little better. Hope it's not something they take lightly like we see against top FCS teams every year

Back