CFB ML dogs Week 4

Oregon -17

I'd rather have a slightly better number, but I really think this'll be at least a 21pt win. Oregon will run all over Stanford all day long. Stanford gave up almost 7ypc to UCLA, and I figure Oregon can get damn near 10ypc. ...not to mention the pass.

Stanford might get some yards, (houston outgained Oregon by an awful lot) but I think Big Tree is very susceptible to the same mistakes Houston makes (4TOs), and Oregon will take advantage.

:shake:

Texas A&M/Miami, FL U46.5

dunno what to say about it. I think Miami can stop TAMU's offense, and the aggies are one dimensional. And I dunno how Miami is going to be able to score...Under seems warranted.
Hey Red im with ya on under here at the U .Under 46 and Miami -2 Also Red havent had time to read if your on Ore State .But im with ya i passed it ,Read your write up looked at it and am on it BIG Ore State wins by 10 .Red thanks for the great write ups bro love em .I like urself look for teams i think can win SU and have done great this yr so far 6of 7 ML i think they all are documented here or majority are.Keep the posts going bro,by the way ?You dont play NFL i never see your posts there ?...BOL RED Get that ass!!!!!:smiley_acbe:

Okay.

Oregon St @ Arizona St

Oregon St tossed 6 interceptions in the rout the suffered at the hands of Cincinnati. But consider this box score:

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/boxscore;_ylt=AvQtqWDhgXFClI5pOeJNLOXyvbYF?gid=200709060098

FDs: OSU-17, Cinci-14
3rds: OSU 8 for 18, Cinci 2 for 11
Total Yards: OSU-310, Cinci-229

Neither team could rush for shit, but OSU ran for 36 yards on 21 rushes for 1.7ypc while Cinci had 30 yards on 31 rushes for 0.9ypc.

The big key was all the turnovers, and that seems to be something Cinci just DOES this year....

The toughest opponent the Sun Devils have faced so far this year is Colorado. Not sure if that's really much of a challenge for the offense, but it sure as hell was in the first quarter against the Buffs. Arizona St has a most excellent passing game, and they really did outplay Colorado, ultimately.

boxscore here:

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/boxscore;_ylt=AvQtqWDhgXFClI5pOeJNLOXyvbYF?gid=200709080058

I'm not sure what to make of this game with San Diego St. Sun Devils gave up 4.6ypc (143 rushing) to the Aztecs. But they held Colorado to an anemic 1.4ypc (39 rushing). Sun Devils sure do like the penalties...12 against Colorado and 8 against SDSU.

I really do think OSU's loss against Cinci was a bizarre score given the stats, and OSU should be able to hang with Arizona St. I managed to get

Oregon St +387.5 by getting +400 at WSEX and +350 to fill it out at Greek.

So we'll see how it goes, but I think there's sufficient value to make this shot worthwhile...and

moneydog...let's get that ass....

Oklahoma @ Tulsa

Over 67. Tulsa's Defense couldn't stop a cow from flying. Oklahoma will get at least 40. Wouldn't shock me to see 56. It WOULD shock me to see the Sooners punt. Tulsa's offense is pretty good too, and at least in garbage time they should get a few points...if not before that. It wouldn't shock me to see something like 63-35 in this one...

Good luck on the total tonight RED. I can easily see your scenario playing out and malzahn doesn't stop running that offense when he is down huge in a 4th quarter either. Lots of plays in Tulsa games. also , if a flying cow goes between the uprights does it count as three points ? My last good luck run too .... so good luck on your plays now and any you make between now and gametime !!

Oklahoma @ Tulsa

Over 67. Tulsa's Defense couldn't stop a cow from flying. Oklahoma will get at least 40. Wouldn't shock me to see 56. It WOULD shock me to see the Sooners punt. Tulsa's offense is pretty good too, and at least in garbage time they should get a few points...if not before that. It wouldn't shock me to see something like 63-35 in this one...

Love your thoughts here Red........hope you cash this OVER:cheers:

Red - Hope you have a great day. You, Gar and Matador do a great job on your ML dogs. A must read every week and great discussion. Wish I had more time to get involved. Great work you guys do.

Thanks Tim. Go tell Matador. Read his thread...he's lonely.....heh.

Clemson -6.5

I liked this at the open, and I told myself if it gets below 7 that I'd play it. Well, it did. Greek has -6.5 at -110 right now.

Thanks Tim. Go tell Matador. Read his thread...he's lonely.....heh.

Clemson -6.5

I liked this at the open, and I told myself if it gets below 7 that I'd play it. Well, it did. Greek has -6.5 at -110 right now.

Lol Red - I stopped in and wished him luck.

Glad to see you on Oregon St red. Good luck this week bro, let's hit some of these ML doggies :cheers:

I can't believe the time you put into this thread. I get exhausted just arguing with you in GD. Does your family ever see you? lol

GL with the plays man.

heh. I have a computer in my truck, and I can connect just about anywhere I am. When we take the kid to the park, I can study. When I'm at home, I can study...my wife complains a bit...but she'll live.

oh, and thanks for the wellwishes. IF you have anything this week, GL as well. Love that Toledo suggestion...

Syracuse @ Louisville

Anyone want to bet that Louie loses two weeks in a row...? And to Syracuse? Syracuse couldn't even beat anyone at a battered chyk shelter...

Louisville needs to get some chyks from the local shelter to shore up that D line...

Apparently we're much more likely to have a successful agreement on football than on politics, haha.

Nice hit on Toledo. I was rooting for you and Gar on that last kick.

thanks. It's shaping up to be a nice day...

now, if Oregon could get their heads out of their own asses and stop fumbling...

ML plays:

Indiana +132 - L
Kentucky +230 - W
Georgia +145 - W
Toledo +160 - W
Washington +235 - L
Oregon St +387.5 - L

spread plays:

Michigan St -13.5 - W
Penn St -3 (-105) - L
Troy -10.5 - W
Texas A&M/Miami, FL U46.5 (-110) - L
California -13.5 - W
Oregon -17 - W
Oklahoma/Tulsa Over 67 - W
Clemson -6.5 - W
Purdue -14 (+101) - P

ML dogs:
3-3, +2.35 units

Spreads:
6-2-1, +3.85 units

damn. Go me. It was a good week. Coulda been better...I made 75% of what I withdrew last week...and that's helpful.

I gave some serious thought to playing UNLV...alas. perhaps I should go spill some milk to cry over...

Back