CFB ML Dogs Week 2 2007

North Carolina +155 - bad FG snap 1 minute left. ECU drives down and kicks their own.
Arkansas St +160 - delayed
Oregon +300 - surprise. Michigan still sucks this year.
Rice +210 - surprise. Rice still sucks this year.
NMSU +260 - actually quite competitive for about 55 minutes
Miami, OH +330 - Missed easy FG in 2OT to lose in 3OT
NC State +500 - not surprising...not even disappointing - I knew this one had it coming...
Fresno St +950 (.5 unit) - Missed out on 1st and goal from the 1 due to inexplicable stupidity in 2OT. Dude tries for the pylon by reaching out with the ball and fumbles it. Only reason they didn't lose right there was a roughing penalty.

1-6 -2.5 units

This was a brutal day to take...FSU/Miami, OH, or UNC all could very well have won with simply finishing the execution. It's not even like I'm expecting a 90 yard drive - It's a 30 yard FG they miss. Minny did everything they could to lose that game, and Miami just wouldn't take it. Pat Hill gave his kids every chance in the world to beat Aggie, and that one stupid bastard tries to be a hero and fucks it up for everyone. UNC vs ECU was a good game...asking for a 50+ yard FG to win is a bit much, but the center failed to send a good snap.

SO IRRITATING. It's not like I lost a lot of money. It's that I lost out on making a lot I kinda think I was due.

alas.

onto next week...

'an_horse'

Back