CFB Friday/Saturday wk 3

add

ND/Mich over 2H 20.5, -110, 2 units

This is a "rain" total, so I am rolling the dice a bit in that respect.. Rain appears likely, still like both offenses and actually thinK Mich get back in this one or goes down hard.. Either way, over works IMO.. As long as its not real bad rain, s/b all right..:smiley_acbe:

Add Mich 2h -.5, -130; 4 units

ND got all the breaks and it is still a game up for grabs IMO

tee, you like UGA -4.5 2H?

Stafford spreading the ball around, Moreno avg 5ypc, take away last penalty you get td not fg for uga.

i've got sc +7 but not confident in sc holding uga off after seeing the first half.

should i go for the middle with a uga winning by 4, 5, or 6?

Wasn't keep track of that game bro.. No opinion:cheers:

Tee*Dub,

I just starting tailing you as liked your selective plays in baseball. I have had Kan and the under 2nd half at Iowa. I passed on Mich. I liked SMU and NMexSt. and went along with you

After looking closely ot Wisconsin at Fresno St tonight, I see that Pat Hill is 2-0 ATS and 1-1 SU at Wisc. And Phil Steele's Scorebook said that Fresno St. turned down $1,000,000 to play the game at Lambeau Field. This makes me very suspect of this game and like Fresno because college football is all they have going in that town. Out of respect for you, I am passing and will wait for halftime.

Thanks much for those winners, Keep up the good work!:shake:

Ended up taking SMU and the Over. 4 interceptions already for Mitchell is killing us spread wise and for my over. Let's hope SMU finds some heart in the 2nd. :shake:

Add:

4 more units on Wisky -1, -110

now top unit. I think it is a mismatch but its been a scratchy day so tail with caution..:cheers:

lost 4 units and the juice on the day.. Tough break on the NMST game as they had the ball on the one yard line, ready for back door cover but couldn't punch it in as time expired..oh well.. Nice game by Wisky:smiley_acbe:

Back