CFB Bowls

knock on wood, timh.. knock on wood
Kyle I passed on some of these recent bowl games. After handicapping them I just couldn't find an edge so I decided to lay off. It's amazing how all of them have been so close to the number. I wanted to take ODU but feel like I missed the value, and then it was a good thing I laid off. Ohio kicks the FG at the end etc...and effects both side and total. I'm hoping to find a couple of good ones in these better bowl matchups, BOL.

Thoughts on the total today Tim? I like the MiaOH qb and thought he would contribute to the over but I see the number crawling down some. Already took the O58

Thoughts on the total today Tim? I like the MiaOH qb and thought he would contribute to the over but I see the number crawling down some. Already took the O58
I didn't play it but it would have been over or nothing for me. Hope it hits for you ksimpsc.

I didn't play it but it would have been over or nothing for me. Hope it hits for you ksimpsc.
Thanks Tim, could go either way but MiaOH looks to be slowing it down some after the long drive for 3.

Thoughts on your boys today? Leaning towards wanting to back them, and also towards the under. Both teams have been pretty under heavy this season.

Thanks Tim, could go either way but MiaOH looks to be slowing it down some after the long drive for 3.

Thoughts on your boys today? Leaning towards wanting to back them, and also towards the under. Both teams have been pretty under heavy this season.
I have been working on this game, and I'm having trouble deciding to play either MD or the under. I think BC front 7 pretty stout stopping the run and with their pass rush. MD could have a difficult time running the football today, but I like MD ability in the passing game more than BC with Hills. Good news for MD is that I'm not sure BC has the running game to expose MD weak D line. Tough game to figure and then you have the indoors aspect which makes me a little more leery of playing the under. If the game were outdoors I would be on under for sure.

Thanks fellas, not the greatest bowl game but I am hopeful Terps can pull out the win and get a little momentum for next year. BOL today.

Terps should have won this one . Hills fumbles were devastating to their chances . Turnovers are tough to cap. New Day , New opportunity .Good Luck Today
They were pretty much man handled on the LOS and I didn't understand some of the red zone offensive play calling (i.e. not spreading them out, but lining up in tight running formations when you had been thoroughly dominated on the LOS) but they still had a chance at the end. Good for the program to get in a bowl game and get the extra practice time for the young players. I like Durkin and think he will get the program headed in right direction.

BOL today Tim.
Thanks Met, BOL to you.

I figure Pitt to make some big plays in the passing game today and then conversely to give up some large plays to NW in the passing game. Pitt is stubborn on defense and stays in a lot of man to man coverages but don't have the cover guys to play that kind of defense. As a result they get burned a lot. 38 with light wind today in the Bronx, not too bad conditions. I just think we see points in this one.

Nice one on Miami under, Tim. Let's get this 1H Under.
Thanks been a very tough bowl season for me, very frustrating. The Pitt over loss was bad as so many scoring opptys went by the wayside. Trying to fight my way back.

That one was rough for sure. Still should have won it had the TE not dropped that pass and that was with 3 scores being left off the board in the 1H alone. Agree it's been frustrating - many games not playing out the way the data leads, IMO.

good idea on the tease with Wisconsin. I hadn't really considered that option thoroughly. I might steal that idea, in fact. Hell it is a Wong Teaser anyway candidate anyway.

I'm struggling Kyle, should have played FSU flat or ML and have friends in and got distracted, but do have good position on tease with Wisc hopefully.

LSU/Lou under 59 1*
Lamar Jackson under 267.5 passing yds -110 .5*
Lamar Jackson under 127.5 rushing yards -130 .5*

Thank you fellas, I'm excited for the playoff games today should be great! Happy New Year, and enjoy the games.

275/276 Iowa/Florida under 40.5 1*

Tailing CK on some props....

Callaway Rec Yds over 54.5 -120 .5*
Powell Rec Yds over 31.5 -115 .5*
Franklin Rush Yds under 67.5 -125 .5*
Beathard Pass Comp under 15 -135 .5*

Back