CFB Bowls 15/16

Oklahoma/Clemson over 63.5 -105 1*

Darn I missed your over 63.5 for pre-game but in live-betting i got a better number at 55.5 though it was juiced more. so hopefully it comes through for you.

Good Luck!:shake:

lets gettem doc

Tracey and I wishing U and Beth a big Happy and Prosperous NewYear
Thanks Blood, you guys have a great night starting off with a Tide win.

Darn I missed your over 63.5 for pre-game but in live-betting i got a better number at 55.5 though it was juiced more. so hopefully it comes through for you.

Good Luck!:shake:
Nice work there on the live play, great grab and BOL.

Thanks Grind, I'm too fucking old to get into to much shit lol...

Lfhlaw- good hit tonight, BOL tomorrow.

We have seen almost all the bowl games the same this year, Timh. So while I always cheer for you, it is especially good to see you doing good right now ..... hehe

We have seen almost all the bowl games the same this year, Timh. So while I always cheer for you, it is especially good to see you doing good right now ..... hehe
Kyle thanks, the Stanford game really pissed me off. Was very surprised to see Shaw throw in that last situation and in essence rub it in on Iowa. Thought it was uncalled for at that point of the game, and lacked class and of course cost all of us under backers.....

GL sir, let's win one. Fights took a lot of air out of my sails, but such is life. Maybe the trusty oblong ball will keep treating me good

:shake:

could we get your thoughts on your bama pick? you rarely have 2.5 unit plays. how much (if any) does it being the last game factor into it?

could we get your thoughts on your bama pick? you rarely have 2.5 unit plays. how much (if any) does it being the last game factor into it?
A lot of people on here have written this game up better than I can, but basically my thoughts are that this Alabama team has one of if not the best front 7 on defenses that we have ever seen in the college game. Their performance against the No. 1 ranked schedule in the nation (9-1 against Top 30 teams) has been absolutely incredible (2.3 ypr and only 69.7 rushing yds per game). Saban and Smart have been masterful in their substitution patterns against the spread teams, playing a base nickel exclusively and still being able to generate an amazing pass rush (50 sacks). Their ability to adjust to the spread offenses and recruit quicker better pass coverage guys at both LB and DB have really enabled them to be super efficient for down and distance situational substitutions. Quite frankly, nobody does it better. They really have gained an advantage on teams by keeping their DL fresh through rotating players, and it really pays off a lot in the 2H of games where they are able to wear teams down. I think Alabama's defense will dictate to Clemson what they can run tonight, and as we have seen when Watson is confined to the pocket he is not as effective. Clemson does provide a better matchup defensively than MSU did and are better in pass rush and in the secondary. Kiffen is good at taking what the defense gives him and I look for Alabama to be successful both in the running game and with the short passing game to the TE and backs. I think the Tide will wear them down physically in the 2H and look for Clemson to potentially have some TOs tonight.

21-16 Bowls +5.78
Reg Season +35.56
Final +41.24

Thanks to all for their contributions, see you next season.

Back