cfb #14

Kent was lucky as hell to even get that cover, I will admit. NIU really dominated, Lynch just did what he wanted...has issues overthrowing at times but kid is a good qb. I didn't expect their dline to manhandle Kent's oline the way it did. Good call NIU backers who got a good #, and really just on the game in general. Kent just didn't quit.

thx guys, looking forward to today.

add

1.10 win 1.01

UGA +11.5 parlayed with Kansas State ML

really hate ty zimmerman being out.

Kent was lucky as hell to even get that cover, I will admit. NIU really dominated, Lynch just did what he wanted...has issues overthrowing at times but kid is a good qb. I didn't expect their dline to manhandle Kent's oline the way it did. Good call NIU backers who got a good #, and really just on the game in general. Kent just didn't quit.

thx guys, looking forward to today.

i only watch the 1st q and then spots. I only saw the good ks parts I guess bc I felt good about 7.5

oh bro, it was a crazy game in the 4th...per usual for MAC. NIU had dominated till that point but let Kent hang around and Kent do what they do, force turnovers.

lol, was just coming in here to contratulate you on that one too. I laid off as my local threw a 36.5 out there.

Crazy. Klein and Ksu looked much better 2nd half, better execution.

Got greedy on that last live play. Stupid penalties. Felt like a fondy play day. Just wanted to go all out on last Saturday. Every instinct I had.

Bret b had a gameplan I've never ever seen from wisky.

He still has Monte in game and its 63-24 with 11 left

I haven't even capped bro, been so busy with this and cbb. I do think the Colts stink on the road. Lions have had some tough losses lately all to super bowl teams though. I would parlay ML with something to be safe.

cub was right on about the nebraska front..good shit cub.

worst bet i've made in my life.

week 12-14...28-23-1...+5.88

My dumbass didn't keep record before server crash but was up around 6 or 7 units i think, lost about 5 on futures so probably right about where I am now. Pretty happy after a horrible start and being down 17.5 units after four weeks and really only play .50 to 2 units max to get here.

Last edited:
Back