Cfb 10/3 -10/7

Timh

CTG Psychiatrist - Dr. Tim
Sides and Totals 25-14-2, +12.91 units
ML 8-0, +12.3 units
Overall +25.21 units

TCU ML +123 1/1.23 - TCU pass defense faltered last week vs. BYU but they still have been very solid stopping the run. Utah passing game appears to have some problems right now and they also have had trouble on the ground against the better teams (Boise, UCLA) on their schedule. I think TCU defense is good enough here for them to get the SU win.

Texas Tech -4 -107 3.21/3 - Missouri faces their first stern test of the season this week after starting out 5-0 vs. less than stellar competition. TT comes in having faced a much tougher schedule and should be better seasoned at this point having been involved in tough close games with UTEP, TCU and A&M. Missouri has done a great job getting pressure on the qb so far, but I wonder how effective that will be against the three step drop, multiple WR sets and quick release of Harrell. Missouri lost CB D. Johnson last week for the season and that will effect their depth at corner in defending the multiple WR sets. TT has been very solid at home and I think they come through with a win and cover for the homecoming crowd.

Oklahoma/Texas under 49 -105 2.1/2 - Oklahoma defense has had two weeks to try and fix some problems and prepare for Texas. Their DL will have to play much better this week than they have so far or they will get handled by the very impressive Texas OL. Texas has been great at stopping the run so far and will be focused on stopping Peterson and try and make Thompson beat them through the air. I can't see Oklahoma doing a lot offensively in this game and figure both teams to take a conservative approach on offense. I think Texas wins in a low scoring affair.

Tim, I really like Tech even at -4. I think the UNDER in Texas/Oklahoma game is solid. I'll give you 1, 2 or 3 point win that TCU game and that's it!

stpatrick2.gif

Tim - With you on TCU buddy. Texas Tech looks tempting, but I think it's a no play for me. GL bro! :cheers:

California -4.5 -115 3.45/3 - Cal has really been impressive since the Tenn. game and are finally getting the consistent qb play they need to go along with the rest of their arsenal. Longshore has really played well and looks ready to lead this team to big things. I think Oregon will have a tough time stopping the Cal running game which should really open the passing game for Cal as the game goes on. Cal clicking on all cylinders right now just has too many weapons for Oregon in this one.

South Florida -6.5 -110 2.2/2 - Big revenge game for South Florida who are coming in off two very tough losses. Conn. has really struggled in the passing game and So. Fla. has a very quick defense that should be able to focus on stopping Caulley. Grothe continues to get better each week for So. Fla. and provides a dual option passing threat. UConn defense shredded by Navy last week.

Thanks Grind and Horses, hope you both have a profitable day.

Adding....

Col State under 43.5 -121 1.21/1
Hawaii -13 -110 2.2/2
Pitt -6.5 -110 2.2/2

Thanks Jump - that's kind of the way it turned out this week, so we'll see.

Adding...

Pitt/Syr under 44 -111 1.11/1

Back