Central Michigan

CMU gets the ball first and will likely tie the game at 42 a piece. It then comes down to adjustments. I think CMU might win this game by a field goal, but that is just totally a guess at this point. You won't have 80 points in the second half, but you will definitely get a few more TDs by each team.

this game is unbelievable.

does any1 have any clue on the 2nd half

Logical speaking and I have EMU would say its CMU or pass . CMU is a good football team and we know they can keep scoring at this rate . The only knock is the fact from what I see this was the PUBLIC BET of the day . Game went from -10 late last night to -11.5 or -12 by kick . So have to believe books are rooting for EMU here and will be cautious with the 2nd H line...if CMU can back and covered they would get crushed on this game if EMU won SU they would do very , very well busting all those teasers:shake:

I've said for a long time this CMU pass defense SUCKS. If they had 15 guys on the field today, it still might not help. How do you give up 353yds passing in a half?

Would not play CMU at -7 or less . A 10-12 pt fav who was heavily public is now a PKem down 7 points ??????? They are giving everyone a huge opp to middle their EMU bets with CMU PK to EMU +10 to +12 ....

My opinion is based on that soft number they expect EMU to win SU . This is a close game so it should have been more like -10 in the 2nd H at least .

BOL...would not play CMU 2nd H though IMHO

So I would NOT play CMU -7 and I would NOT play the over 35 . Of the 2 I do think the Over is more likely to hit though .

As I said CMU seems like bait and I dont believe everything is a conspiracy and books are trying to trap bettors either . To me its about simple math . They have to a decent amount exposure on CMU for the game even though its a MAC game . My point is why open yourself to more risk? You know people are going to bet CMU in the 2nd H and really a 10-12 pt fav down 7 you can easily make this number -10 to -12.5 and get the same out of action . So either they are stupid or they have an opinion on the game ......

I think the scoring we have to remember sort of took on a life of its own because one team scored quick and the other offense had the ball right back in their hands . So the momentum was snowballing for both offenses and then we had the hurry up late in the half as well . 28 1st Q pts was alot but 49 2nd Q points is almost unbelievable.

So if one team slows down offensively the other team will also slow down . If one team settles for a FG it will also slow the momentum .......

Hoping for the best in the 2nd H with my EMU plays and turning my attention to kent State +10 and nibbled on some +6 1st Half as well ........

BOL:cheers:

Also EMU does have some edges ...

Schimtt has done a ton in the 1st H and hopefully he can hold up some more . Between pass attempts and a few runs he was involved in nearly every play ran in the 1st Half . 52 passes and 2 runs of 6 plays ....

Which is part of CMU's downfall maybe ??

EMU ran 60 plays vs the CMU defense and
CMU ran only 35 plays vs EMU defense .

TOP 10:40 CMU and EMU 18:20

So just a better chance that come 4th quarter the EMU defense has a tad more in the tank especially being at home .

Also EMU is playing small ball . Slow and steady wins the race ?? Yardage is equal basically and look at the difference in plays ran .

EMU had 6 TD drives ...2 went 80 yds and another 70 then 67 yds . The 55 and 43 were the quick ones .

CMU had 5 dives with 91 and 89 being the long ones . The rest 59,58 and 17 so huge benfit from field position .

So lets see what happens

CMU again GREAT field position to start !:36_11_6::cheers:

56 yd kick taken 17 yards to the EMU 47 is where CMU starts .....

crazy how bad these kickoffs are..........

Good Luck all.......(played LSU and 1st H which just shot up to 7 I see both small plays)

Also need 17 pts for the Over @ Ole Miss . Got a shit line could have had 45 not 47 had I played it yesterday or last night .

i am literally shitting my pants on the ML

56-52, 2 minutes left, i THINK cmu has the ball but im not positive

anyone w updates?

YEAHHHHHHHHHH

+320 or better, depending on what you had

emu comes through!!! what a game. congrats backers....

Back