Central Michigan vs Western Michigan Preview Article

Got a new doctor coming in in the morning. Trying to decide how I'm gonna act. Lol. And I done told u if I could drive I'd been there weeks ago lol

So sick of these fucking turnovers. These need to stop. And this tackling needs to stop being so pathetic.

I love how the cameraman can never figure out where the ball is. Probably a woman that ESPN forced to work despite her quality.

Stop going out of bounds Reece you have the lead!!! Jesus you're dumb. No wonder you're a career backup

I love how the cameraman can never figure out where the ball is. Probably a woman that ESPN forced to work despite her quality.
I've been thibking the same thing. A dang belly run up the middle and they can't find the ball like wtf

This is why I never bet unders. It's overs for me or no play. I think the last time I won an under was 2008

Central Michigan has an oompah loompah for a head coach. Didn't realize he was so short lol

Still the best and funniest is the dude from temple. I don't know what he does for them but dude looks just like a damn hobbit. When they played USF I laughed so hard that whole damn game at him

Back