Celtics vs Sixers Discussion Thread

I don't drink it often but everyone seems to want shit from Hawaii. How different can coffee be? I assume Colombian coffee beans might be laced with blow which sounds interesting I guess.

Coffees are very different! I’ve had some Hawaii ones but I don’t think they typically as dark/strong as I like, not the ones I’ve had anyways.

They not playing around w Embid number, freaking 30.5, didht expect that, pretty sure this the highest total they have put up for him in the series. I bailed on Brunson game 6 cause I let the number scare me off, don’t wanna make that mistake again. I expect him to go off, only thing Is I don’t think his point total matters much when it comes to who winning this game. Harden and Maxey gonna have to play well for Philly to be in this, they almost have to have a great game from harden cause far as I can tell the ball gonna be in his hands at the end the game! Philly has made their bed with him and don’t have the guts to play it any other way. Embid scoring 35+ won’t matter unless he has some guys hitting shots. Guys hitting shots will keep them in the game but that won’t matter at the end unless one of them harden! It basically impossible to back Philly without understanding you tying yourself to Harden in a game 7. History says that a bad idea.. I don’t trust any one particular Boston player far as props go. Feel like Embid ov 30.5 the strongest option on the board.
Damn that’s high on Embid.

We riding UNDER yea?

Reactions: KJ
Damn that’s high on Embid.

We riding UNDER yea?

Hell no, I don’t ever play prop unders! If I don’t like over I pass, lol. I actually still like the over, he had 26 last game on 19 shots and 8 fts, I just don’t think there any chance he doesn’t take 24-25 shots today and get to the ft line 10+ times. That only way I’d say losing this game would fall on him, if he not aggressive and taking that many shots, he does that and scores 30+ there no logical reason to blame him,. I expect him to have a big game.

Scottie Foster in Bean Town.

Off the top of my head feel like he's always leaned Boston.

We know he loves solid favs. 14-8 ATS 5-9.5 point favs.

Limited information out there on refs and their game logs.

Hell no, I don’t ever play prop unders! If I don’t like over I pass, lol. I actually still like the over, he had 26 last game on 19 shots and 8 fts, I just don’t think there any chance he doesn’t take 24-25 shots today and get to the ft line 10+ times. That only way I’d say losing this game would fall on him, if he not aggressive and taking that many shots, he does that and scores 30+ there no logical reason to blame him,. I expect him to have a big game.

They can't possible lose without him getting off 20-25 shots. There's a chance it goes over if Harden and Maxy blow up early.

But after the comments last game they have to go down with Embid if the game is close or if they're trailing

I see some tight play. OT always a concern though.

GL today

Scottie Foster in Bean Town.

Off the top of my head feel like he's always leaned Boston.

We know he loves solid favs. 14-8 ATS 5-9.5 point favs.

Limited information out there on refs and their game logs.

You said the other day he been a home ref also correct? I dunno why nba would care who wins this game? I wouldn’t think it matter much far as appeal going forward. Except the fact it probably more likely they lose to garbage heat, lol.

You said the other day he been a home ref also correct? I dunno why nba would care who wins this game? I wouldn’t think it matter much far as appeal going forward. Except the fact it probably more likely they lose to garbage heat, lol.

Celtics Heat rematch, Boston LA, etc. to me seems pretty big and the league would prefer that but I agree I don't see a intentional fix in.

But Scottie is a homer for sure

I see some tight play. OT always a concern though.

GL today

Are you talking bout game under or Embid himself? I like Embid over, if I was gonna play the game total it def be under, I don’t love playing a under that at least 10 points lower than any game this series but I think it really hard to find 20 more total points than game 6.

Irish! Lol.

I’ve never had Turkish coffee I don’t think now that I googled it. I have some kinda dark beans I forget what country they from, I always throw the bag away and put in the big Folgers container I keep, that way nobody ask for any my expensive coffee! Lol
Lol, that’s exactly what I do. Folgers container is crucial.

Back