CDSs Week 5 NFL

Coverdatspred

Curious About George Costanza‘s Modeling Career
2021 Season
29-24 +3.78 units

Week 4 notes

The Bengals are a respectable team. They will not be an easy out for anyone. Urban Meyer needs to step away from the sport altogether I think.
The Bills are steamrolling. This week vs the Chiefs will be a fun game to watch. My first thought is that they can not set the total high enough.
The Cowboys are absolutely for real. They are running the ball down everyones throats and they are number two in the NFL in takeaways. That gets it done. Suddenly Dak can just throw for touchdowns instead of having to throw for 500 yards a game. The Panthers are still a good team but no CMC absolutely hurts.
The Titans lost to the Jets. LOL.
The Browns are better on defense than I gave them credit for. The Vikings and more specifically Kirk Cousins pulled the wool over my eyes. Again. Seems like this guy lights it up just long enough for the pundits to start talking about him and then poof, he has a game like this one.
The Chiefs are really good on offense. Pick your poison, if you double Kelce you have a Tyreek sighting and vice versa. They are not good on defense. They are scoring 33 and giving up 31 a game so far. How do the Bills not put up 35 this week?
I may not put money on the Saints again this whole season. They are impossible to figure out. As for the Giants, Daniel Jones was impressive. Probably the best he has played in his career. Thats something to keep an eye on.
The Cardinals are 4-0 and Kyler looks as if the game has slowed down for him. He is fun to watch. He seems to be in complete control right now. Sky is the limit for the Cards offense. The Rams got humbled in this one. It may be a good thing to get beat this way for them, it gives them something to go back to work on. They will be just fine.
Denver was fools gold like many people thought. The Ravens handled them with no issues. If Teddy misses time it could get pretty ugly for the Broncos.
Green Bay looked pretty good vs a strong defense. They continue to get better each week. Keep an eye on their defense as they are getting pretty banged up though. As for the Steelers I say the same thing every week. Ben is absolutely done. He can not move at all. They say in boxing you get old overnight. Ben got really old overnight.
Tampa won the game in Sunday night but if there is such a thing as a moral victory the Patriots and Mac Jones got it. Mac outplayed Brady. He had his best game as a pro by far. I think the Patriots should be happy knowing what they got at this point.
The Raiders forgot to get off the bus on Monday night and the 0-21 first half basically ended the game. Maybe the lightening delay threw them off or maybe they were just shell shocked. Either way it was a real bad look. Carr looked genuinely rattled. As for the Chargers they continue to play good ball. Herbert is a stud.

Thursday

Rams -2 -115 W
Rams TT o28 -120 L

Sunday

Dolphins +11 -110
Panthers -2.5 -110
Packers/Bengals o50.5 -115 2 units
Broncos -1 -115
Patriots -8 -105
Raiders -5.5 -110
Cardinals TT o27.5 -115
Giants/Cowboys o52.5 -115
Bills +3 -110
Bills TT o27.5 -107 2 units

Dolphins+21/VikingsPK/Bengals+12.5/ -120 2 units
VikingsPK/Patriots+2/Cowboys+3 -120 2 units

Monday

Last edited:
Thursday night thoughts.

The Seahawks defense does not match up well with the Rams offense. The Seahawks have had trouble with QBs who are good enough to exploit their zone. Cousins picked them apart. Tannehill picked them apart. Even Wentz picked them apart. The Rams lost a division game last week at home and were embarrassed in the process. I think they come out tonight and get some redemption. No Chris Carson only hurts the Seahawks even more here. I think Stafford has a big game tonight.

1-1 on Thursday. I feel like I had it capped correctly but it just didnt go my way on the team total.

Sunday

Dolphins +11 -110
Panthers -2.5 -110
Packers/Bengals o50.5 -115 2 units
Broncos -1 -115
Patriots -8 -105
Raiders -5.5 -110
Cardinals TT o27.5 -115
Giants/Cowboys o52.5 -115
Bills +3 -110
Bills TT o27.5 -107 2 units

Dolphins+21/VikingsPK/Bengals+12.5/ -120 2 units