Cavs thread...

Beiheim going to be gone soon. Definitely won’t be coaching next year. My guess is sooner than later and let JB take over (who was the long term plan from the get go imo). I think they should let him ha e if for the rest of the year so they know in the off-season whether they need to have coaching search or not. Never understood the hire in the first place. Great college coach imo. Just not relatable to these young players

Beiheim going to be gone soon. Definitely won’t be coaching next year. My guess is sooner than later and let JB take over (who was the long term plan from the get go imo). I think they should let him ha e if for the rest of the year so they know in the off-season whether they need to have coaching search or not. Never understood the hire in the first place. Great college coach imo. Just not relatable to these young players
Agreed.

He is a throwback coach and I get why he was sick of college basketball. He doesn't cheat and he also hated the one/two and done kids.

In such an odd twist, MSU's Dan Gilbert paid millions so UM hoops could start getting some nasty recruits.

JB a good guy, though... one of the best.

And not surprised, said it’s been the plan all along, he’s not going to be named interim coach. He’s going to be named the coach moving forward.

Man it’s crazy , he is walking away from
Millions

very few people who would do that

gotta respect that

I think he jumps right back in the college game , Texas maybe

Man it’s crazy , he is walking away from
Millions

very few people who would do that

gotta respect that

I think he jumps right back in the college game , Texas maybe
If he does...Texas or IU make sense. Texas has his assistant there as well (Yaklich) .

Not very many coaches who would be successful with that roster. The Kevin Love situation is a mess and they need to just get rid of him and TT by whatever means necessary, and you’re hoping Sexton, garland, porter that at least two of those 3 become legit, close to all star level, and maybe Drummond stays and does what he does to maybe just be competitive.

They are “reassigning” him. Not exactly sure what that means but will still have a role. With that said he’s made many comments he doesn’t care about the money (maybe one of the only people I believe that says that). He did give an emotional Going away speech to the Team yesterday as well

Seeing a ton of Jazz love tonight across the message boards..

Tricky . Don’t see a good play here, Sexton is the one guy one the Cavs that can score a ton, he doesn’t like passing anyway. No he doesn’t have to and can go all out may give Cavs a good chance cover. Then again, if he’s off etc, could lose by 20. Better games out there

Back