12:00pm 361 EMU/BGSU O49.5 110

7:00pm 401 UTSA -6 120

7:00pm 397 USA -13 120 Bovada
7:00pm 388 Alabama 1H -13 135 Bovada

7:30pm 408 Notre Dame -6.5 110
7:30pm 331 Ohio State 1H -9.5 130 Bovada
7:30pm 331 Ohio State TT O39.5 115 Bovada

Last edited:
Not seeing much in terms of how the schedule lays out in Week 8, so not expecting a very large card this week at all

Only 7 plays so far with South Alabama pending, as that one is stuck at 14 +100, but gonna hold out for the 13.5 or lower

Hate ND but love most of the rest, there are a couple I laid off of that you have but probably make the card

Prolly be on Wake and Beer Goggles State over, will not touch USA

I'll be there! If you think you can make it send me a PM.
That’s crazy, completely forgot about you trying to make it to that game! Did you guys get your plans all sorted out? Let me know if you need any more suggestions as I probably won’t be able to swing it as I have my son for the next week and a half, but happy to help with any last minute ideas you guys may need!

Ohio State 1H -9.5 135 Bovada

That should be it for Week 8. Hope everyone has a great rest of the week and a profitable weekend!

Charlotte moving to 7.5 doesn't affect my thinking, just always hate leaving points on the table, especially when you are talking crossing a number like 7. Actually think they win SU, so more just a mental thing about not getting the better number.

Charlotte moving to 7.5 doesn't affect my thinking, just always hate leaving points on the table, especially when you are talking crossing a number like 7. Actually think they win SU, so more just a mental thing about not getting the better number.
I was thinking Char outright too. Took them at 6.

I’m with you on Coastal and Charlotte and U A B., mr heels. Good luck with those and kudos on a fine season.
i have an aversion to playing unbeaten teams the older a season gets. Damn few wind up with zero losses. So that’s my reason for picking Louisiana Tech v U T S A
And I don’t have to win the game to win my wager.

Man, Heels vs Wake total might open in the 80s at this rate. I will be on the over as that game should be crazy when it goes down.

Man, Heels vs Wake total might open in the 80s at this rate. I will be on the over as that game should be crazy when it goes down.

I love army overs when ya catch the right team. Have had 2 super easy ones with Wku and now wake smoking that today! They play so low against defensive teams that when they face a good offense that also sucks against the run it the perfect storm for points and fairly low total! (Both were low-mid 50s).

Don’t think we see as many we saw today and of course as you said total gonna be way higher.

Another acc shootout down the road gonna be uva/Pitt

I love army overs when ya catch the right team. Have had 2 super easy ones with Wku and now wake smoking that today! They play so low against defensive teams that when they face a good offense that also sucks against the run it the perfect storm for points and fairly low total! (Both were low-mid 50s).

Don’t think we see as many we saw today and of course as you said total gonna be way higher.

Another acc shootout down the road gonna be uva/Pitt
That Army game was entertaining. Heard the announcers say if Wake wins out they're in the Final Four. Can't give up half a century to Army and think Wake would be competitive as a 4 seed vs Gorga

That Army game was entertaining. Heard the announcers say if Wake wins out they're in the Final Four. Can't give up half a century to Army and think Wake would be competitive as a 4 seed vs Gorga

Wake not winning out anyways. I think Ncst beats them. They don’t face Pitt. I dunno how acc divisions work? Are Pitt and wake on same or oppo sides? Honestly I think Pitt the team in acc who good enough to be in playoff talk but they went and shit bed vs western Michigan, lol.

Wake not winning out anyways. I think Ncst beats them. They don’t face Pitt. I dunno how acc divisions work? Are Pitt and wake on same or oppo sides? Honestly I think Pitt the team in acc who good enough to be in playoff talk but they went and shit bed vs western Michigan, lol.
We actually play Wake as a non conf game this year, so don't sleep on us being the ones to beat them either as you know how my Heels love shootouts! 63-56 may be in the cards for that one!

We actually play Wake as a non conf game this year, so don't sleep on us being the ones to beat them either as you know how my Heels love shootouts! 63-56 may be in the cards for that one!

Oh yea I could for sure see ya’ll beating wake, I didn’t know they played, I just saw them on ncst schedule only reason I said ncst beating them, good chance wake loses more than 1, ville really shoulda beat them, they had a 80 something percent win probability in that game.

I would say ya’ll have a chance to beat Pitt by turning it into a shoutout as well, the problem for heels in that game be I don’t think Howell will have time to beat the secondary. Not sure if it improving but ya’ll oline kinda sucks in protection! Pitt front 7 will make life awful for Howell in that one!!

On the other hand pitt gives Pickett all day! He averages holding the ball 3.3 seconds before a pass which a lifetime, no secondaries holding up vs that, saw it today with some those routes Addison was running vs clemson, they weren’t exactly fast developing and it impossible to stick with him that long.

Looks like whether or not I have another profitable week will come down to Notre Dame sealing the deal against USC. Let’s go Irish…

I think Wake will lose three straight after next week.

Back