Carolinablue Week 7 College Football Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
6-3 in week 6, coming off a 4-1 week 5.

As noted in my week 6 thread, the horrible start the first 4 weeks still leaves me in the hole by -0.4014 units as we head into week 7, so here's hoping that this feeling that I am getting my variances much tighter leading to plays being much better to spot at open will continue into week 7 and beyond.

Love using the mobile app to jump on plays in rapid fire fashion as soon as they start coming out. Lots of HUGE favs this week, so definitely not for the faint of heart but all of these are ones I had marked as I expect most of these lines to move higher so jumped as soon as refresh would allow haha.

Mobile - FOOTBALL - 144 North Carolina -13½ -110 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 207 Penn State +21 -115 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 210 New Mexico -3 -110 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 134 Ball State -16½ -120 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 130 Georgia Southern -26 -110 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 122 Temple -17 -110 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 120 Toledo -28 -110 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 115 Boise State -8 -110 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 107 Western Kentucky -24 -110 for GAME

Was trying to jump on the Gators at +7.5 but line dropped a point before I could confirm the play, so no play on that one for me as the 7.5 was a surprise as I expected it to be more in the 6 to 6.5 range.

Now down to 4.5...reflexes getting too slow in my old age as I would have really liked that 7.5 but it happens...

Last edited:
Here are a few that have moved over the last few minutes...

Western Kentucky now up to -28 130 from -24 110
Temple now up to -18.5 110 from -17 110
PSU now down to +17 115 from +21 115 (first time in three weeks I have guessed right by jumping early on an anti-Buckeye line)
UNC now -14 110 from-13.5 110
Boise now -8.5 110 from -8 110
NM now -3.5 115 from -3 110

I missed true open talking games with someone .. beat me to UNC and WKU .. not that i am complaining about what I got them at.

Gonna be a third week in a row for you.

Definitely thankful I got on wku at open as those last thirty seconds would have been painful to watch otherwise.

Will be interested to see the wku line next week when they play at lsu. Total also may be worth a look depending on where it opens as wku should be able to score some but just don't see how their defense doesn't get pounded into submission as the game wears on.

On a side note, I give the mean green credit for not rolling over in the 4th as it looked like they really rallied behind the new coach so their lines might be interesting moving forward as well.

We shall see..

Canales was the Mean Green’s interim head coach for the last five weeks of the 2010 season.

Back